Things have changed, - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Recreation > Members' Discussion:

Notices

Old 11-04-2012, 03:28 AM
Link is eating his greens
Light-Heavyweight

Default Things have changed,

Looks like HardCory and Commander have taken things over lol Might need to change that.

Setting ABC as my homepage I think, going to start up a new log. Post up some recipes hopefully get this thing kicking again. I have a few ideas Im thinking of...

Ive been around for 6 years almost 7.... Was the only active board I posted on for a LONG LONG time, things have changed but looking to change em back

Last edited by Link; 11-04-2012 at 04:01 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:25 AM
Light-Heavyweight

Just to comment to myself, to make a little reminder. I will be checking in daily and posting MINIMUM one thing new a day. Recipe, some kind of weird nutrition facts, workout plans, diet plans, I dont know Ill think of things boys.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:53 PM
arian11 is 500 deadlift achieved, time for a 500 squat!
Light-Heavyweight

This use to be the only forum I checked for a long time as well. Then I went over to the powerlifting section of bodybuilding.com because it is more active there. I should probably check here more often though.

"Technique is always the first place to begin when striving to improve at a specific skill."
My YouTube Page
Old 11-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Light-Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
This use to be the only forum I checked for a long time as well. Then I went over to the powerlifting section of bodybuilding.com because it is more active there. I should probably check here more often though.
Do it man, I have ideas pm me if you dot mind. If you want shoot me your email if you don't check here often and if of course your cool with that.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Ratcat is lifting heavy in less time.
Light-Heavyweight

I just got back from the gym and darn it I forgot to take my towel. I hate that.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

It was the only board I posted on for awhile. Then many members stopped posting. I spend some time in T-Nation and some time on ABC, but ABC is like a ghost town anymore, that's why I try to respond to as many questions/threads as I can.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 11-08-2012, 02:35 PM
arian11 is 500 deadlift achieved, time for a 500 squat!
Light-Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
It was the only board I posted on for awhile. Then many members stopped posting. I spend some time in T-Nation and some time on ABC, but ABC is like a ghost town anymore, that's why I try to respond to as many questions/threads as I can.
I've never been to the t-nation forums but I heard they ain't that great. I hear all the powerlifters recommend 5/3/1 and only 5/3/1. The site, itself, has taken a down turn for a couple years now as well.

"Technique is always the first place to begin when striving to improve at a specific skill."
My YouTube Page
Old 11-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
I've never been to the t-nation forums but I heard they ain't that great. I hear all the powerlifters recommend 5/3/1 and only 5/3/1. The site, itself, has taken a down turn for a couple years now as well.
I should be more specific, I am there for two main reasons:

1. CT's training methods have helped me immensely.

2. In terms of forums, I usually only post on the bodybuilding forum there. There are a few really nice guys who have competed before or recently and we have had some good conversation and comradery.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 11-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Helmholtz is working to get bigger

Hopefully the forums here will become a little more active now. I check out other forums every so often that are more active but ABC is the only one I post in since I find the people here to generally be more knowledgeable and friendlier than anywhere else. I have picked up many useful pieces of information here that have helped me make progress with my workouts.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:28 PM
Crombie is the greatest supervillain the world has ever seen!
Heavyweight

The front page really has not been touched in almost four years, and it feels as though the admins have abandoned this place. There used to be constant updates in terms of articles, nutrition, and the Journal. Without that going on there is no draw. I am honestly surprised when I come back that the place is still around.