Fst-7 and streching between sets! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Hardcore Training

Notices

Old 04-08-2012, 06:37 AM
Bulk101 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Fst-7 and streching between sets!

Any one tried it and whats the outcome?

Heres a link to allso heres a link to some good info!.

I will be starting a fst-7 program today.

http://www.fst-7.com/articles/146-mu...g-feature.html
Old 04-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Stranger

Last nite I started fst training the pump was incredable and the doms today is
unbelivable! Streching between sets and the fascia exercises of 7 sets at the end is the key ! Will be trying this for,a while till the body ajusts. Defintly a great shock program my lats bis and shoulders dont know what hit them.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:51 AM
HardCory is working towards a lean 200
Super Moderator

I've done fascia stretching in the past and the DOMS is unlike anything I had ever experience before.
-Colossians 3:23

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
http://www.twitter.com/CoryFever
Old 04-09-2012, 04:35 PM
klosey is 51 visitors online right now ! Let's get that number higher!!
Super Moderator

tried fst-7... like most programs its just an 'idea' its nothing special.. MI40 is good too
Old 04-10-2012, 07:15 AM
Stranger

Klosey the trick is the constant streching between sets like bent over straight arm wall streches for lats and holding the contacted position of a bodyweight skull crusher for tris! U get constant tension and blood filling the fascia my lats n bis are still pumped from 2 days ago I strugled with benching and tris,today thedoms is that bad.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulk101 View Post
Klosey the trick is the constant streching between sets like bent over straight arm wall streches for lats and holding the contacted position of a bodyweight skull crusher for tris! U get constant tension and blood filling the fascia my lats n bis are still pumped from 2 days ago I strugled with benching and tris,today thedoms is that bad.
i did the stretching.. i hardly get doms because i do random things when bored anyway.. like 1 hour of squats with 110kg or pack of card tricep pushdowns.. only time i get doms now is from german volume
Old 05-22-2012, 07:04 AM
greatkeen is getting BIGGER
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosey View Post
i did the stretching.. i hardly get doms because i do random things when bored anyway.. like 1 hour of squats with 110kg or pack of card tricep pushdowns.. only time i get doms now is from german volume
i know you are too advanced for all this but still try this...say for Shoulders... focus purely on increasing the weight - even as low as 2.5lbs..every session you hit them.. and do the same exercise over & over again for 6-7 weeks. for eg. Monday hit shoulders with military press for 4 sets x 7-8 reps, do a accessory movement (upright row or side laterals etc). repeat the same on Friday...same 2 exercise but make it a point to increase weight specially on Military press.

then tell me if u you didn't get doms.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatkeen View Post
i know you are too advanced for all this but still try this...say for Shoulders... focus purely on increasing the weight - even as low as 2.5lbs..every session you hit them.. and do the same exercise over & over again for 6-7 weeks. for eg. Monday hit shoulders with military press for 4 sets x 7-8 reps, do a accessory movement (upright row or side laterals etc). repeat the same on Friday...same 2 exercise but make it a point to increase weight specially on Military press.

then tell me if u you didn't get doms.
at the minute i roll a rotating system.. min increase of 1kg per exercise per cycle..
Day 1-3 heavy 2 sets per exercise 6-8 reps
Day 4 off
Day 5-8 Volume 10 sets main exericise, rest are 2-3 sets.. 8-12 reps
Day 9 off
Day 10-12 Pre-Exhaust. mains sets 25 reps then a triple drop 6,6,6 rest are 2-3 sets 8-10 reps..
Old 05-23-2012, 04:28 AM
greatkeen is getting BIGGER
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosey View Post
at the minute i roll a rotating system.. min increase of 1kg per exercise per cycle..
Day 1-3 heavy 2 sets per exercise 6-8 reps
Day 4 off
Day 5-8 Volume 10 sets main exericise, rest are 2-3 sets.. 8-12 reps
Day 9 off
Day 10-12 Pre-Exhaust. mains sets 25 reps then a triple drop 6,6,6 rest are 2-3 sets 8-10 reps..
something along the lines of HST?

i dont know, you are def a little more advance then me, but having almost 10yrs of lifting experience, i have found this very simple approach...the best to making progress in gym...it's along the lines of DC but def not DC.

My split is Push/Pull based these days, Push day i do Chest, Shoulder, Triceps & Legs while for Pull day Back, biceps.

now for chest, it's just 1 exercise eg bench press or decline or inline may be, i do 4 sets aiming for 25-30 reps total.. as i am able to make it 30 reps i increase the weight. at the same note i make it a point to increase the weight EVERY session...which of course is not realistic after you have reached a certain level but still..you get the point?

there is no magic or secret in above, it's just what i learned over reading stuff from dante & boss. keep hitting your muscles harder then the last time (by simply increasing the weight from last time) and you will be sore & be growing !

this simple approach has been working for me quite good actually.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:35 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatkeen View Post
something along the lines of HST?

i dont know, you are def a little more advance then me, but having almost 10yrs of lifting experience, i have found this very simple approach...the best to making progress in gym...it's along the lines of DC but def not DC.

My split is Push/Pull based these days, Push day i do Chest, Shoulder, Triceps & Legs while for Pull day Back, biceps.

now for chest, it's just 1 exercise eg bench press or decline or inline may be, i do 4 sets aiming for 25-30 reps total.. as i am able to make it 30 reps i increase the weight. at the same note i make it a point to increase the weight EVERY session...which of course is not realistic after you have reached a certain level but still..you get the point?

there is no magic or secret in above, it's just what i learned over reading stuff from dante & boss. keep hitting your muscles harder then the last time (by simply increasing the weight from last time) and you will be sore & be growing !

this simple approach has been working for me quite good actually.
i get bored.. thats the big problem.. if i get bored i loose interest