P6 / Cellucore - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Supplement Reviews

Notices

Old 12-28-2011, 01:46 PM
sizzle305 is rip Ereck Plancher still hurts
Rookie

Question P6 / Cellucore

as i'm the "muscle head" guy all my friends come to me for their supps advice and I come here. I have a friend who is an EXTREMELY hard gainer I've never had this problem but he has. We've been lifting together for years and he has had crazy difficulty in being able to add size and strength since I've known the guy. He told me he wanted to try some HGH/Testosterone products and he did some research (not sure how much) and he found P6 ... but I saw online it's being called Cellucore ? I'd like a review or something on this product if anyone has ever tried it besides those reviews I've read online
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: / Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Cyborg_Sups is BECOMING MACHINE!
Stranger

I have not personally used Cellucor's P6 but my brother has used it. He did see some moderate increase in size and strength, but for the price it was not worth it. P6 is one of the most expensive test boosters on the market. With that said, testosterone boosters are not the answer to getting big. Diet is the key to gaining weight. If you are not consuming enough calories (mostly from protein and carbs) every day, you will not gain weight with or without a test booster. I would assess your friends diet plan and go from there. A test booster should be the least of his worries for now.
B.S. Nutrition
CEO of Cyborg Supplements
http://www.cyborgsupplements.com