####HP Challenge Fall 08 Help Thread#### - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Game Forums > The HYPERplasia Challenge!

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Cool, thanks Venom. I will try the 2 week cut, I just needed a little reassuring (I am paranoid about the possibility of losing muscle!). If it seems I am losing more muscle than fat after 1 week, I will adjust the carbs up slightly.

I am actually looking foward to it. After bulking for 7 weeks, I am so sick of being bloated and I swear my teeth and jaw just doesn't want to chew any more food.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 10-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Damien Voorhees should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Funny thing you should ask how it is going... this has not only been the periodof the Hyperplasia Challenge, but I have been presented with some of the greatest challenges of my life! I had a minor surgery when the challenge started, so it was no big deal. But one of the big deals is the worldwide financial crisis. I own a business [landscaping] which is usually considered a luxury for people. Work is drying up and I have decided to stop replenishing my supplements [whey, HMB, etc] except for those for basic health. Bodybuilding is a luxury. I did cancel my Gold's membership but still have a local gym membership. I am not sure how long I can afford to keep it. I have two sons in Catholic schools and all family resources have to to go to them first. So, I have been working out and I am getting stronger, but my bulk has turned into a cut since I have cut back on supplements.

I wish everyone all of the blessings that God can bestow on you and your families!
Old 06-12-2009, 12:13 AM
armysniper21 is wanting to come back to the U.S.
Stranger

Location: right now... Iraq, when im in the U.S.Tri-Cities, WA

I am new to the lifting world, and I'm overwhelmed by all bulking, cutting, and eating that has to be done. does it get any easier to understand?
Old 06-12-2009, 12:25 AM
HardCory is working towards a lean 200
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by armysniper21 View Post
I am new to the lifting world, and I'm overwhelmed by all bulking, cutting, and eating that has to be done. does it get any easier to understand?
Yeah just hang out on these boards and you'll be amazed how much you learn in a few months time.
-Colossians 3:23

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
http://www.twitter.com/CoryFever
Old 06-12-2009, 11:58 AM
armysniper21 is wanting to come back to the U.S.
Stranger

Location: right now... Iraq, when im in the U.S.Tri-Cities, WA

the supplement selection here at the P.X. in iraq is limited i was wondering if it is ok to mix, "N.O. Plasmacore," as a pre-workout and, "Anabolic Halo," as a post-workout.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:42 AM
jannet should change his/her status!

It doesn't appear like you are overdoing it. 45-60 minutes all-out (including a warm-up) is attractive perfect IMO. Your workout assortment examines good as well, a pleasant kind of solid exercises.