Default Aug. 5

Multi Grip Pullups: widestX10, wideX10, shoulder-widthX10, chinupX10, v-gripX10

Machine Rows: 5X10

Cable Deadlifts: 5X10

Rope Pulldowns: 5X10

Cable Woodchoppers: 3X10

Hanging Knee Raises: 3X10

Cable Crunches: 3X10

Workout felt good today, I was able to do the cable deadlift without the tension on my lower back. Overall I liked the workout, ready for the weekend because I'm running out of gas.
-Colossians 3:23

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
http://www.twitter.com/CoryFever
Old 08-07-2010, 12:17 AM
HardCory is working towards a lean 200
Super Moderator

Default Aug. 6

DB Press: 12, 10, 8, 6, 8, 10, 12

DB Front Raises: 6X10

Neck Raises: 3X15

Reverse Cable Flys: 6X10

Behind the Back Shrugs: 6X12

DB Upright Rows: 6X10
ss w/
Hack Shrugs: 6X12

Great workout, in the zone the entire time loved the volume finished in the 50-55 min mark. Gonna keep the ball rolling.

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
Old 08-08-2010, 05:13 AM
Super Moderator

Nothing too extreme going on today, did some ab work, we also started the post pregnancy training with my wife tonight. She survived the first of many workouts on the road to getting back into shape, I'll keep everyone posted on her progress, or maybe even get her on here.

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
Old 08-09-2010, 03:33 AM
Super Moderator

Been doing a lot of thinking lately of my future in wrestling and basically I've decided to give it one last shot, but in order to do this I know I'm going to have to become 100% committed and get all my priorities straight. Starting by making Christ the center of my life once again, becoming a better husband, dad, person in general. Lastly busting my butt in the gym and having complete control of my diet. As far as working out goes I plan to bulk for at least 6 months, looking to put on between 10-15 pounds. Then early next year Feb-Mar I was be doing a serious cut in preparation for the wrestling camp. I know how posting my workouts has helped keep me accountable and has pushed me to work harder in the gym. So I've been throwing around the idea of changing this from a workout journal to a life journal to keep me focused and driven to be a better person in my journey. I'll be posting a more detailed list of goals I'm looking to accomplish in the next week.

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
Old 08-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCory View Post
Nothing too extreme going on today, did some ab work, we also started the post pregnancy training with my wife tonight. She survived the first of many workouts on the road to getting back into shape, I'll keep everyone posted on her progress, or maybe even get her on here.
That's great!

Quote:
Been doing a lot of thinking lately of my future in wrestling and basically I've decided to give it one last shot, but in order to do this I know I'm going to have to become 100% committed and get all my priorities straight. Starting by making Christ the center of my life once again, becoming a better husband, dad, person in general. Lastly busting my butt in the gym and having complete control of my diet. As far as working out goes I plan to bulk for at least 6 months, looking to put on between 10-15 pounds. Then early next year Feb-Mar I was be doing a serious cut in preparation for the wrestling camp. I know how posting my workouts has helped keep me accountable and has pushed me to work harder in the gym. So I've been throwing around the idea of changing this from a workout journal to a life journal to keep me focused and driven to be a better person in my journey. I'll be posting a more detailed list of goals I'm looking to accomplish in the next week.
You can do it, looking forward to seeing your goals.

2 Peter 1:3-8

3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 1:7

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 08-10-2010, 01:19 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
That's great!

You can do it, looking forward to seeing your goals.

2 Peter 1:3-8

3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 1:7

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
Thanks for the scripture, I'll be putting myself on blast in the journal within the next week which isn't always easy to do, but changes need to be made, and the only way to do that is to expose what is wrong, and make yourself accountable before everyone.

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
Old 08-10-2010, 04:14 AM
Super Moderator

Single Leg Ext: 5X8

Seat Leg Curls: 5X8

Leg Press (High & Wide): 5X8

Leg Press (Feet Together): 5X8

Standing Calf Raises: 5X10

Reverse Donkey Calf Raises: 5X15

Went heavy today going for more explosive movements. Last week I was unable to get into the doctor to get my lower back checked out, will try again this week, I know if I want to put on some serious size, squats and deadlifts must be apart of the equation.

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
Old 08-11-2010, 01:01 AM
Super Moderator

Default Aug. 10

Smith Machine Closegrip Bench: 5X10

DB Kickbacks: 5X10

V-Grip Pushdowns: 5X10

Seated BB Curls: 5X10

Machine Curls: 5X10

Really tired during this one, for the past month I've been working out after work, but today I was donating blood so I opted to hit the gym in the morning. Not a bad workout at all.

I'm a frequent blood donor, I noticed this time that something didn't feel right during the donation. After the donation was over I started to get really light headed and discovered that I was bleeding all over myself and came really close to passing out. I ended up having to stay until my blood pressure was where it needed to be. Right now I feel completely out of it, but I'll be good.

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal
Old 08-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
I'm a frequent blood donor, I noticed this time that something didn't feel right during the donation. After the donation was over I started to get really light headed and discovered that I was bleeding all over myself and came really close to passing out. I ended up having to stay until my blood pressure was where it needed to be. Right now I feel completely out of it, but I'll be good.
How often do you donate?

Are you feeling better?

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 08-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
How often do you donate?

Are you feeling better?
I donate 3 times a year, I am feeling better today my arm is really sore, but it didn't prevent me from working out.

24-17 ABC Fight Corner
Workout Journal