Rectify's Journal - Page 12 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 06-16-2010, 12:33 AM
Rectify is back? Kind of...? :O
Bantamweight

Well thankfully, i was still as strong on my Chest/Tri work as before, even stronger than before on my Ab work! Sadly, the stamina was a little more sapped than usual, but i think it was partly down to not eating enough earlier today since i was busy with other things.

I still managed to complete the workout, so it's fine... infact, it's great, since i was banging out Ab work with less effort than last time i was in the gym! I should have gone heavier, but as i said... stamina was running low by that point.

I forgot to take a pen, but here's my numbers off the top of my head, not that hard to recall them:

Obviously the dumbbell work is a total, not 'per dumbbell'. Nothing amazing, but hey, i don't train for strength, so bugger it.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Ellingham is getting lean
Middleweight

whats the plan, cutting, bulking or a little of both?
Old 06-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Bantamweight

I want to try and drop about 2-3% more bodyfat. Should put me around 10-11% i think. I'm hoping i can get that done before Germany (which is 6 weeks-ish away) so that i can start a bulk once i find a gym over there. But these next 6 weeks are going to be kind of inconsistent since i'm having a 9 day trip in 3 weeks time and have to sort a load of other stuff including selling my motorbike, which is how i GET TO the gym. Aghhh!

Ah well, i'm sure it's easily doable. Just wish i had a way of doing my workouts when i go on these trips, haha.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Bantamweight

Back/Bi's today. My biceps definitely felt like they had less endurance today, maybe a bit stronger though, hard to tell. My back felt a bit weaker i think, but the gym was so busy i couldn't do my set workout, so it was a mish mash, but still a good day.

I'll get the lift numbers on my next Back/Bi day, when the gym is less busy.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:05 PM
Bantamweight

Today was an off day, but i felt like doing some cardio. I would have had a Leg day but didn't feel fresh enough due to lack of sleep.

5min fast pace Elliptical.
2000m rowing (moderate pace).

Hopefully Chest will feel up to it tomorrow since that's my next day.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:45 PM
Bantamweight

Chest/Tri's today, nothing special. Strength is same as before my month long trip/break, stamina is back to normal. Legs/Shoulders tomorrow!
Old 07-22-2010, 07:53 PM
Bantamweight

Wow, a whole month since i updated, haha.

I spent the last month half at home, half in Denmark (again) visiting a girl i met over there and having a blast. But it actually worked out quite well as it meant i got a lot of much needed cardio. The weather was great so i did a lot of cycling and rowing.

I've easily dropped a little more fat now and not in a huge rush to 'perfect' myself as it's all coming along nicely without much thought going into it.

I can see my top 4 abs easily and the bottom 2, well... they always hid, even back when i was 19 and had a few % less bodyfat. My shoulders and traps look great, so my main focus has been on my chest, arms and legs. I changed over a few weeks ago to a new 2 day split where i do upper/lower routines twice a week, along with a bit more cardio than i was doing before.

All in all it's going great and progress has been coming smoothly despite me taking most of the past month to having fun and being led astray be females.

However i'm due to move to Germany in 5 days time for my 12 month work placement, so i will probably hit the gym 2-3 more times and then be out for a week or so until i find a place to train over there. The weather in Denmark was comparable to Spain and judging by German forecasts, it looks even hotter over there. Handy, as there's a pool right across the road from me which i can train/tan in.

I won't be updating this journal anymore as i find it doesn't really help with my commitment and just takes extra effort to document my lifts and write posts. I find all the motivation i need from living like i have been for the past 1-2 months, focussing on pure fun and being less OCD over lifting. Thinking about it all too much is a hiderance.

I'll still be around the forum, so thanks for reading.

No progress pics, and nobody here to help me take them... so i'll leave with just a couple of holiday snaps. Some here i have on Facebook are the best i could do, but i guess at least it gives you an idea of my shape... the waist is finally trim, first time in about 5 years, abs again... woohoo!

Last edited by Rectify; 07-22-2010 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Pics