I Have the Fever... (and it's more potent than ever) - Page 36 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 02-16-2010, 01:20 PM
rootb33r is probably at work, daydreaming about the gym
Heavyweight

The last time I ordered from BB.com I got 2 trial packs of OxyElite Pro by USP labs. Marketed as a metabolism-booster, I read a few reviews online and all looked to be positive. I took a packet (2 capsules) before one of my weekend workouts (where I go hard on the weights) and holy *****tttt.

First off, I was sweating like a pig by the time I got onto the weight floor. Then this light-headed feeling swept over me, accompanied with tingly sensations and goosebumps. I felt like my body was on overdrive. My description of light-headedness sounds bad, but it was a GOOD feeling... like I was having an out-of-body experience!

I am going to post in the supplement section to get some feedback.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:54 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

hmm, I don't know if that is going to make you burn fat off neccesarily? There are a lot of sups which make you feeling tingly, dissy, and hyper, and they are not miracle fat burners.

On another note, have you started watching AI? I have not. I think I am going to wait until the top 12 this year. I am contemplating watching at the top 24 next week...but still leaning towards top 12.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:08 PM
rootb33r is probably at work, daydreaming about the gym
Heavyweight

Well I've been around long enough to know that there is no such thing as a miracle fat burner I guess I was just wondering if the thermogenic effect is useful... because not only does it give me crazy energy, it makes me hot as hell.

As for AI, I have been nonchalantly following it... fast-forwarding a lot and whatnot... I have last night's (Wednesday's) show on my DVR so I need to watch that... I haven't paid much attention to names or anything, but now that they have the top 24 I think I'll start picking out my favorites.

There are a few good ones with just plain old good voices this year.