What did you say now?..... GET HUGE!!! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 03-15-2008, 07:56 PM
ssobol987 is Liftin' Lightweight BABAY!!
Heavyweight

Default What did you say now?..... GET HUGE!!!

Ok so this is going to be my first post in the journal. I am going to attempt to write in it most days but we will see how that works out. For those who will be reading along please feel free to comment... i enjoy the critisizm it helps me get to that next level!

I am 5'9'' about 206 pounds. Not quite sure of my bodyfat but its not very high. maybe 14-15% which I am happy with and I am currently bulkign and will continue to bulk until the end of March. I am not really looking forward to cutting. I am a skilled bulker haha! Only cut 1 time before.

Ok so today is actually an off day. Been trying to concentrate on my diet and on the next couple days of training. Woke up a little late today. Probably only have time for 5 meals but they'll be good! Woke up and made a shake 2 3/4 scoop of optimum and 1 1/3 cup raw oats blended! breakfast for champs :P

Meal 2 I had 2 pieces of chicken breast and 2 pieces of whole wheat bread. Ketchup and Mayo.

Ill be back later to finish it up!
Old 03-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Heavyweight

Default Re: What did you say now?..... GET HUGE!!!

Wow not a very good start to the journal. My dad decided to yell out for me to get some chinese food. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] How can I resist. I made sure to get chicken, brown rice and some hot and sour soup haha. Thats why I hate cutting!! That kinda stuff is NOT allowed.
Old 03-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Heavyweight

Default Re: What did you say now?..... GET HUGE!!!

3/16/08

Today is back day! Tomorrow I'm going snowboarding though so I have to take it a little easy in the gym today if I want to have full range of motion on the snow.

Usually I like to get in and do heavy sets of deadlifts as my second exercise. Today I am going to do a lot of back but leave out any deads. Focus today on my lats as well as uppet back. Less focus on lower back.

Meal 1 - 2 3/4 scoops whey/1 1/3 cup raw oats.

Twinlab Multi
Green Tea
Champion Proflex

Meal 2 - PWO shake

Meal 3 - 2 pieces chicken breast, 2 slices whole wheat bread, ketchup/mayo.

Meal 4 7 Whole eggs, 3 cups spinach blended.