Back at 'er... again. - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 01-30-2008, 05:17 PM
pal should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Back at \'er... again.

Hello everyone, I don't post much on these forums anymore, let alone work out but in the last recent weeks i've looked in the mirror before the shower and hate how I look. I'm small and not even cut, so I've decided to take my life to a new level and put on some weight. Heres some stats, been back at the game for about 2 weeks now, few days into the third and although I don't look any better I feel better. Currently: Bulking (well trying to) Age: 18 Weight: 167ish Height: 5'9 BF: Hard to say and my pics are crappy so hard to see i'd say 14-16%. Split: 4 on 3 off
1st: chest/tri's
2nd: off
3rd: shoulders/bi's
4th: off
5th: back/traps
6th: off
7th: legs/abs
Just started writing down workouts so will be posting, take in mind i'm 3 weeks into everything. max reps I do is 10 excluding warm up.
Diet: eat everything, and as much as I can, all the time. I have trouble putting on muscle and will allow some fat gain if it is accompanied by muscle.
Pics: http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/i...albumview=link
I know I need to work on alot but its been a solid year since i've been in the gym and I wasn't very big or strong at that point. Any help would be great, currently in college living at home but have a full class schedule and am out of town everyday from 7 am to 5:30 pm.
Thanks everyone, please critique!
Old 01-30-2008, 09:30 PM
pal should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Back at \'er... again.

Oh at btw the supps that I am taking are: whey, dextrose, malto-dextrin, caffeine, and creatine (loading phase, 3 days in) and soon to try NO2 and L-Arginine (Just waiting, been 2 weeks now since I ordered).

Today was chest and tri's i'll post workout if anyone is interested but **** i'm impressed some of my lifts went up drastically since last week. Flat bench went up around 15lbs with same number of reps but my decline shot through the roof, last week most I was able to do was 165 x 5 and this week I did 215 x 6. Hopefully its not just some placebo effect and next week i'll return to my normal weak self.