BWx12

T-bar rows
110x9

Barbell shoulder press
135x7

Weighted Dips
30x7

Last day of the AD carb deplete!!!!!!

You can train hard or you can train long, but you can't do both. And it just so happens that it takes hard training to build big muscles" - Mike Mentzer
Old 12-16-2007, 12:12 AM
lifting5 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: A Change of Pace

12-15-07 Legs and biceps

One legged squats
140x10
140x8

Seated leg curl
120x11

Standing calf raise
280x13

Dumbbell curls
45x7

So I just came off my two day carb load where I will admit I ate a lot of junk. My energy levels felt a little off since I'm pretty carb sensitive, so I definitely like the high fat high protein diet because it keeps me much more stable. Now that I'm on the 5 off, 2 on carb cycle, I'll eat much more cleanly on the weekends. Time for some steak and brocolli from Lonestar!!!

You can train hard or you can train long, but you can't do both. And it just so happens that it takes hard training to build big muscles" - Mike Mentzer
Old 12-16-2007, 01:05 AM
Dzoni should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Hahah, I knew this was going to happen, but its best to let you experience it yourself.

Carb depleted for so long + a weekend full of crappy food = tired/moody and energy levels messed up. If you keep it clean(er) proteins and higher GI carbs it tends to be okay. Even then I get so drilled/tired.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Light-Heavyweight

Yeah, I figured I would feel like that, but luckily it was the weekend and I didn't have any workouts scheduled. Since it had been 12 days, I figured I would give myself a break and eat some pizza, burgers, fries, and ice cream. I'm back on track now though and feel fine now that I'm back with fats and protein.

Old 01-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Light-Heavyweight

I ended up taking most of winter break off due to work and just needing a break, but I started working out again last week. School starts Monday so I'll be back into my normal routine.