Growing stronger, bigger and faster with each day - Page 63 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 08-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Growth In Motion is always ready
Heavyweight

Default Re: The quest to become big and scary

Still sick today. Didnt squat or do anything yesterday, no run or that, did some stretching though. Definitely no benching today, and a 99% chance i wont deadlift on thursday [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] My constant coughing is really hurting my whole torso. My back and abs are really sore from coughing. Also im getting pains in my body (you know how sometimes when you're sick your joints and muscles get sore).

Im better than i was yesterday when i woke up though. I guess i might benefit in the end. All this has gotta strengthen my core abit lol But definitely no weights for a while. Very silly to do weights now
Old 08-29-2007, 06:00 AM
Growth In Motion is always ready
Heavyweight

Default Re: The quest to become big and scary

Still sick, but improving. Mostly just phlegm, alot of phlegm. When i get better im gonna take it easy on training. I might just go with 1 or 2 exercises per session, like a squat or bench or something and just do some lifting. This will allow me to more fully recover. Also it will allow me to run abit more. For example, ai might go with squats, a pyramid from 85kg up to like 115kg or so, then go back down, and thats it. I reckon this will help me be more recovered all up, plus i can choose what i want to do

Should probably mention that my internet is getting switched and i dont know how long i wont have any access for. Therefore my journal will be postless for a little while. Rest assure, i'll be back as soon as possible

Happy Lifting