BSN fit stack : Dessert, thermonex, Cheaters HELP Please!!! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Old 06-20-2007, 10:47 AM
asf146 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default BSN fit stack : Dessert, thermonex, Cheaters HELP Please!!!

Anyone tried this before? Just wondering, because I was seriously thinking of buying this stack for my wife. Good idea? bad? She has a bad habit of NOT taking diets well, and I told her if she wants me to buy it, then she has to. Someone gimme some advice on this stack please? I can't find any customer reviews by people that have actually tried it before, although it looks good. I think I should add that my wife is also concerned about how "safe" supplements in general are for the body, which is part of the reason I think she will not take them for the most part.

<font color="green"> </font> thanks - aaron [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2007, 05:13 AM
l0stsheep is practicing beginner's mind

Default Re: BSN fit stack : Dessert, thermonex, Cheaters HELP Please!!!

I would save your money.

I know, it's definitely difficult when a spouse of signifcant other isn't as dedicated when it comes to caring for the body, but there's very little we can do about that. And there is very little that these supplements will do. BSN is very good at marketing and I think that is coming through here.

You can take the best weightloss supplements while eating horribly and not lose a pound. Similarly, you can eat perfectly without taking any weight loss supplements and lose a great deal of fat. So, the best think would be to get your wife to eat more healthy and to do cardio on a daily basis.

BUT emphasise that you love her either way!!! heh

A list of Forum Rules For ABCbodybuilding - Click Here For In Depth Bible Studies - ABC Store

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death." -Philippians 1:20

Authentic Happiness
Old 07-02-2007, 09:40 AM
asf146 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: BSN fit stack : Dessert, thermonex, Cheaters HELP Please!!!

I have been telling her the same thing, but ya. I told her that If I bought those supps that she HAD to start working out 3 times a week. I already spent 60.00 bucks on one of those Sunday morning Cardio televised videos (blugh) because she wanted it.

But your right. I am thinking about joining the gym just down the block and she may get sick of me going there and leaving her out of things, so she might get off her behind and come along haha.
appreciatively yours- Me