Hello out there girls...where are you again!!! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Old 11-30-2006, 03:37 AM
flyskygirl should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Hello out there girls...where are you again!!!

<font color="purple"> so..I sit here and visit this forum every so often to see NOONE IS POSTING! WHATUP?!!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

is everyone toeing the line with thier workouts? diets? any good gains to report? MUSCLES THAT IS.... NO WEIGHT GAINS! Unless your like skinny me who needs good weight! eerrr

Everyone survive the Thanksgiving food tramas?

I still have been hitting the gym as much as I can and trying to gain muscle size...its happening..slowly but surely Im seeing results!

hope everyone is well and happy. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

~sky </font>

37 years old
5'9"
145lbs
16% BF
Goal: 155 lbs of pure muscle! ..in the next 3 years
Possibly enter into a amature fiqure competiton by age 40!

My Profile
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/flyskygirl/

GO BUCKS! O - H -I -O

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...a/65a2b10b.gif
Old 11-30-2006, 04:51 AM
kprzCreation should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: Hello out there girls...where are you again!!!

I know right, theres like 5 girls on here that I used to talk too, but now they dont come here anymore [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2006, 05:11 AM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

We have some cool plans to expand the dimension of this website. Traditionally, bodybuilding is a male dominated sport. This has always reflected in the activity level of this forum. But we have some cool plans to increase overall female membership over the next few years. Stay tuned!
Old 11-30-2006, 11:36 PM
flyskygirl should change his/her status!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
We have some cool plans to expand the dimension of this website. Traditionally, bodybuilding is a male dominated sport. This has always reflected in the activity level of this forum. But we have some cool plans to increase overall female membership over the next few years. Stay tuned!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> Thats great to know Old School...Im excited about that!!!

I know there are more female geared websites with exclusive female forums...but I have found some,not all, are full of fluff and end up to be more geared towards "weightloss" and "toning" vs muscle building...unless you visit femmuscle etc. Which then you start crossing over the "not so natural" approaches!Not that thats "bad" just not the kind of body Im desiring [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think alot of it is, women are more undereducated to free weights and thier benefits. They become intimidated then back from it cause they think they will become muscular "like a man"...which without a kick of steriods is almost impossible!

I do enjoy learning all I can from the guys though..they have taught me so much but ,it is nice to have "simular" weight numbers to throw around. Most of the guys Im sure reading my journal it gives them a good laugh..saying "Heck, I can curl that with my big toe!" [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but hey the efforts are there right?? thats gotta give me some gold stars? hehe

~sky </font>

37 years old
5'9"
145lbs
16% BF
Goal: 155 lbs of pure muscle! ..in the next 3 years
Possibly enter into a amature fiqure competiton by age 40!

My Profile
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/flyskygirl/

GO BUCKS! O - H -I -O

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...a/65a2b10b.gif
Old 12-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Tsquare should change his/her status!
Rookie

I'm with Sky, I think a lot of females are afraid of bodybuilding because they are afraid they will bulk up and look less feminine. I too have learned and continue to learn from my male counterparts, but feel they are probably laughing at the amounts I can safely lift.
Not being male, it is difficult to get into BB simply because I don't have the knowledge base that is usually passed on from man to man, or father to son. However, I'm trying my best to glean info from the guys, without appearing completely stupid. The guys have been great by the way.
I look forward to the day that I have the look and feel of a well oiled athelete, and welcome the day that I hear the words of one of the guys in the gym that says, "Hey, I wouldn't talk about a girl using freeweights if I were you, she'll kick your (!@#$%^&amp;*)!"

Just ,my 2 cents worth, and I have a very long way to go, but I thank ABC for being here and the helpful information that it contains.