Hottest Thing Ever On A Dude, and Question - Page 7 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 10:15 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Default Re: Hottest Thing Ever On A Dude, and Question

You can't be all things to all people, so which part is best to one won't be to another.

The most recent pole I saw in muscle and fitness said women notice a developed chest even before eyes!

But I'd say that most girls would pick the face first, then a good proportioned body.

It depends what type of girl you are going for. Only girls that work out notice lats and triceps, etc. Non-workout girls don't even know what those parts are, they just say "he's buff".

I prefer trying to date girls that workout, because non-workout girls don't really understand the lifestyle, and will start complaining about the time you spend in the gym.

Also workout girls will notice the hard work, "hey you inner gastroc is really shaping up!" that's encouraging stuff! A non-workout girl won't even notice that effort.

So it depends on what type of girl you're going for.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:25 PM
Leafy Green Vegetables is back to basics
Light-Heavyweight

I am basing my future training on the reponses in this thread. Gold!
Old 09-01-2005, 06:02 PM
geek_kittie should change his/her status!
Stranger

Faces are definitely the first thing I notice when I see a guy and it's probably the most important for me as far as physical attraction is concerned.

It's not that I don't appreciate a nice body. But if that body is attached to a face I don't find attractive the body doesn't really do anything for me.

I tend to be attracted to men who have quirker features or who are handsome in a non-mainstream sort of way. There is something about guys who have traditional good looks that fall completely off my radar. I suppose it's because I (unfairly) assume that they are really shallow or egocentric and that just really turns me off.

One thing seems to be a given for me. I don't want to admit it.... But I LOVE long/shaggy hair on a guy. I think I have been attracted to otherwise unattractive people because of their hair.
Old 09-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Olympia Contender

Hey Mary! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I see you have a new name!

Well I used to have long hair, and now its short.

From experience I'd say most girls tend to like shorter hair over long hair on a guy. Just my experience though.
Old 09-04-2005, 08:19 PM
gold should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

my ex used to love my forearms,why - who knows. she described them as big, veiny, feckled, and not that very hairy.

well all is right except for big, i mean they are like 13-14 inches.. but hey im not complaining.
squat : 320 lbs
DL : 400 lbs -(january 20th 2006)

There is no such thing as a plateau, there is no natural frame you cant push past.there is no wall.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:16 PM
Daddy_Cool should change his/her status!
Rookie

[ QUOTE ]
Luckily my girlfriend likes muscles! And she helps me in the lifestyle. She cooks all my meals for me. She's great.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got it made, my man!
Old 09-06-2005, 12:03 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Mary! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I see you have a new name!

Well I used to have long hair, and now its short.

From experience I'd say most girls tend to like shorter hair over long hair on a guy. Just my experience though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that's what I've found too. I am growing my hair longer right now (it's getting curly and "sloppy") and I don't think any of my girl friends like it. But almost all of my buddies think it's great. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2005, 12:27 AM
Olympia Contender

It just depends. I dated a girl that only liked guys with long hair. The main thing is to maintain it. Wash it everyday and keep it clean. Mine was straight, but yeah that initial growing phase looks bad and there's not much you can do with it. Still get the ends trimmed every few months. It will actually grow faster.

For the most part though, girls like shorter hair. Some long hair styles are ok, but longer on top, not really in the back.

For sure mullets are not going to get you anywhere. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2005, 01:02 AM
t-man should change his/her status!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]

For sure mullets are not going to get you anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, copy that!

http://www.geocities.com/habib_1.geo/0023.jpg
Closed Thread