Good example of women with great bodies from weight lifting, but are NOT musclebound? - Page 4 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Streetman should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Re: Good example of women with great bodies from weight lifting, but are NOT musclebound?

In the recent EAS magazine they have an article on Jessica Simpson, and how she got into shape. The classic bodybuilder type diet; smaller, balanced meals, and of course, Myoplex.
Old 08-26-2005, 01:44 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Default Re: Good example of women with great bodies from weight lifting, but are NOT musclebound?

[ QUOTE ]
In the recent EAS magazine they have an article on Jessica Simpson, and how she got into shape. The classic bodybuilder type diet; smaller, balanced meals, and of course, Myoplex.

[/ QUOTE ]

EAS is your source?!
Enough said. Following the 13 week fat burning diet will yield even better results, the healthy way. It is free. Comes also with a workout plan but you can do your own if you choose to.

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/13wee...urningdiet.php

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 08-26-2005, 01:47 PM
giselle should change his/her status!
Stranger

Concering Jessica's huge hiney...My thoughts exactly [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2005, 10:35 PM
TheMac should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't know personally (since I haven't seen the before/after pics [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) but I heard Jessica Simpson got in way better shape really fast by doing cardio and lifting at a gym for the Dukes of Hazzard movie. And apparently, (again, I wouldn't know for sure [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]) she made her butt a lot bigger by doing tons of suats. I'm not sure if this is what she is going for, so maybe if you get her in the gym, you should get her in the squat rack, but don't tell her that her butt might get bigger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, if Jessica Simpson's hiney is huge..I am the queen of England..LOL.

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

Well 7.5lb Squats can only go so far [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ikeEaglesa.jpg

"The truth Iíve discovered is that you donít have to lift enormous weights to grow muscle. By using stricter form, slower negatives, and stretching between sets you can get an incredible pump in all your workouts. Numbers are an abstraction, especially to muscles. Your body doesnít know the absolute weight of what you lift, it only recognizes how heavy it feels. The secret is to make lighter weights feel heavier. " - Frank Zane

"Sacrifice: To give up, destroy, renounce, and surrender your ego, excuses, bad habits, fears, and your couch - in the belief of an ideal or pursuit of a worthy goal."

"All thing are possible to him who believes." -Mark 9:23
Old 08-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Streetman should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

My source? I read a free EAS magazine I got. I didn't say I subscribe to it and follow everything (or anything, for that matter) they say.
Closed Thread