Help for GF's diet please :0) - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 11:46 AM
biguprastafari should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Re: Help for GF\'s diet please :0)

Some nice alternatives there. I'll switch her up in a couple weeks and have her try some of those for some variety. Have you seen a lot of progress since you started supersetting?
Old 07-19-2005, 01:29 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Yes. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I have also done strip sets, supersetting opposites, reverse pyramid, pyramid, static holds, half reps, quarter reps. I know there are tons more that I haven't tried but I incorporate new shocking methods on each routine when I redo my splits.

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 08-18-2005, 09:47 PM
TM40 should change his/her status!

i need help i have been working on the tredmill jogging fer 30 minutes a day & at night doing my crunches.. i want a quick & easy 15 pound weight reduction.. no pills, no fat, no powder. i want a weight loss so good i want to be really fit.. but have a swimsuit model body
Old 08-24-2005, 03:15 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
i need help i have been working on the tredmill jogging fer 30 minutes a day & at night doing my crunches.. i want a quick & easy 15 pound weight reduction.. no pills, no fat, no powder. i want a weight loss so good i want to be really fit.. but have a swimsuit model body

[/ QUOTE ]

quick and easy, is not the way to lifestyle changes. It is not the ABC way. For our cutting diet, look under the nutrition tab to the 13 week fat burning diet AND workout.

Amazon

We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

Old 08-26-2005, 01:22 PM
Streetman should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Actually, the last person I put on the "lifestlye change diet" lost 6 pounds in week one, without lifting weights. 15 pounds was quick and easy for me to drop in 3 weeks when I was 300 pounds. Soooo...it can be quick and easy.

However, you're right to mention that you shouldn't focus on a quick easy way. The focus should be on a sustainable lifestyle that promotes health, which incorportates a healthy weight. If you eat 6 smaller meals a day, make sure each one has a balance of carbs, protein and veggies, then you're on your way to quick, easy weight loss.

If you do it right, and really nail your ratios and timing, anyone is capable of losing 2 pounds a week, if they have it to lose. That's 8 weeks to your goal.

Now, do you have 15 pounds to lose?
Old 08-26-2005, 01:43 PM
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, the last person I put on the "lifestlye change diet" lost 6 pounds in week one, without lifting weights. 15 pounds was quick and easy for me to drop in 3 weeks when I was 300 pounds. Soooo...it can be quick and easy.

However, you're right to mention that you shouldn't focus on a quick easy way. The focus should be on a sustainable lifestyle that promotes health, which incorportates a healthy weight. If you eat 6 smaller meals a day, make sure each one has a balance of carbs, protein and veggies, then you're on your way to quick, easy weight loss.

If you do it right, and really nail your ratios and timing, anyone is capable of losing 2 pounds a week, if they have it to lose. That's 8 weeks to your goal.

Now, do you have 15 pounds to lose?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, fat together with muscle, is probably what you lost.
ABC's 13 week fat burning diet is free, everyone can customize the plan to what they have available, and it is all thoroughly explained and based on scientific research.

You can't beat that! Plus if you need additional support, the forums are here, for free. Did I also mention that there is an exercise program already created to follow with the diet for free, although you are free to create your own program?

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/13wee...urningdiet.php

ABC rocks!

Amazon

Closed Thread