Do you ever feel - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 11:44 AM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

Default Re: Do you ever feel

[ QUOTE ]
But hasn't it happened to you that when you look at the ways of the world...you get totally disgusted?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the ways of the world are disgusting and most of us have given into them at some point or another. I know I have and although I cannot change it, I've learned from it and will not do it again!!!

[ QUOTE ]
When you know the true purpose of our existance, to serve, then you see in all the ways of the world the rebelry towards our real purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!! I must add that too many people are caught up in our purpose being showing up every Sunday for worship, but it goes beyond that. We must show it in our everday and in every decision we make.

[ QUOTE ]
How the ways of the world, based on the flesh deviate us from finding a life that is fulfilling, that is complete, where we can embrace each other truly, as people instead of objects of passion, lust, greed. The ways of the world are a mockery to the true way to happiness. A human, mythical, self-centered version of happiness that is so shallow, it is only guaranteed to bring ****ation.

And this is why I get the feeling...I will never date again. The idea of premarital sex just disgustes me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I too agree that the ways of the world are caught up in physical apperance and pleasure as our answer to happiness, however, people aren't happier...hmmmm...connection maybe!!

I think your high standards should not keep you from dating, but aid you in finding a great guy.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I am on my preacher mode today. Sorry old school, I know that's your turf. lol.

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the sermon!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19
Closed Thread