Okay, I need advice on dealing with this boyfriend dude o' mine... - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 10:51 PM
YouFiz should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: Okay, I need advice on dealing with this boyfriend dude o\' mine...

looks like someone needs a hug [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

people like that arent worth the ground you walk on paige. all becasue you set parameters with him..like wtf!!

im 19 and ive had about 5 girlfriends.. and we all broke up mutually and i still speak to all of em (well..ummm..err..most of em [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

move on... that is life.. kay sera sera (i think that is how you spell it). find someone that will appreciate you for you

striving [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PASSION - PAIN - PERFECTION
Old 05-13-2005, 04:38 AM
ryancostill should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
kay sera sera

[/ QUOTE ]

close! que sera sera

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.london2012.com/NR/rdonlyr...ghtlifting.jpg

Creatine: A literature review

Creatine: Practical Applications

International Symposium of Biomechanics in Sport
Old 05-18-2005, 06:22 AM
Middleweight

lol thats the one..

and to keep the topic open.. i broke up wit me girlfriend yesterday [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. she was seeing another guy when i was going out with her.. i was going to break it up mutually until the fu#Kface called me names..

now im a patient person.. so i said to myself.. ill let my fists to the talking.. i turn my head and i a fist comes flying to my face. i take a step back, grab his arm and CRACK!!!! broke his elbow [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] not to proud aboout it but ([---]) happens.

his recovering fine, and he apoligized to me and i apoligized to him and were mates. and the girl now no boyfriend [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

arent i cruel???

Old 05-18-2005, 09:52 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

LOL

Men, fights, broken bones and no girlfriend.

So, did he know that you were seeing this girl and you were boyfriend and girlfriend? If so, and he still dated her..I wouldn't want to have a guy like that as a friend..

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 05-19-2005, 05:27 AM
Middleweight

he knew but my ex should have known better amazon. if she wanted to break up wit me.. like tell it to my face then i would have accepted it [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] but she did the wrong thing and the guy did the wrong thing also.

im his mate cause i felt sorry for what i did [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]but were not proper mates. wen i see him i say hi he says hi hows things and walk away..

im a good guy but when push comes to shove.. i break bones!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2005, 09:35 PM
mrExtreme should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

You make breaking his elbow sound so casual. "Yeah, I just looked away, saw the punch out of the corner of my eye, grabbed his arm as the punch sailed past my turned head, then with a flick of the wrist broke his elbow." [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] You take martial arts?
Old 05-20-2005, 01:20 AM
Middleweight

nope... but i grew up in lebanon so it was very hard not to get start fights...came to australia and people picked on me for being lebanese..so i just learned hit when provoked [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] other than that im pretty casual non violent guy

Old 05-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Invicta should change his/her status!
Rookie

The guy's immature and obviously doesn't deserve you. When I was 28 I had a girl do that to me and she got tossed really quick like. I consider these people to be losers who simply need to have their egos stroked
Old 06-02-2005, 05:59 PM
dave12345 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

he should've said something.

but i can't imagine being with someone and not talking to them for even 1 day. that's ridiculous.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:24 AM
Jrdouglas24 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

I have a bit of a different view on this situation and since I'm 28 also, I figured I'd share my thoughts.

I'm 28, single, never been married and I have no kids. In the past 2 to 3 years since my last serious relationship, I've "dated" quite a few girls. When I date these girls, it's to see how much we have in common. If after a few dates or even a few weeks I don't feel like it's heading somewhere, I'll just let it drift off...especially if we haven't had "the talk". I don't do this to be insensitive but I can just imagine what a girl would think if I told her that I wanted to break up after only a few dates. Now if we had "the talk", then of course that changes everything.

I get the impression though that J didn't think that you two were as serious as you thought you were. And if you never had "the talk", then I could understand why he wouldn't want to officially break up with you.

Maybe I'm way off here but I just thought I'd share my thoughts.

One last thing, right now I'm dating a girl who is unbelievable! From the first time I met her, it just clicked. We've had many "talks" and we're both not looking to rush things, although we're both commited to eachother. (It took a lot of dating though to find her)
The reason I'm bringing this up is because regardless of what really happened with J, let it go and move on. Don't even think about it. Also, don't settle for anything less then what you deserve. J obviously doesn't deserve you so don't give him anymore of your attention. I promise you that there's someone out there who will make you forget all about what's his name if you are just patient enough.

Hope this helps a little.

"It's amazing how easy it is to lose the fat, when you put a bit of effort into it." --StillFlabby (abcbodybuilding member)
Closed Thread