Areas of improvement on your training? - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 10:08 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Default Re: Areas of improvement on your training?

Well Monitor, how's her diet? On fitday.com, with a free account, she can track her daily intake. Now, she has to enter everything she eats.

Second, what kind of lifestyle has she got? Sometimes, modifications need to be done to diet in regards of foods to purchase to help out really busy people with tight schedules.

Maybe she's at loss as to what to do. By keeping track of a journal in terms of food and helping with fitting healthy choices on her diet, it might help her feel more in control and secure.

There are also issues of self acceptance in regards to her image now. For me, it took time to realize that my body wasn't something to hate due to its imperfection but my body is a vehicle for achieving a healthier life and praise God. The way I look today is not the way I will look tomorrow. I went through these issues of image. I would, as a teenager, cut down calories, think that my family wanted me just to get fat by offering me all these foods, and that I would not be accepted unless I was perfect. Bodybuilding gave me a place to belong, where being strong was being beautiful and true to who you are.

Your client hasn't gone through that stage yet.
Kickboxing is great but she might need an extra day or two of cardio. I would work on diet first though.

Monitor, I will pm you. There is a lot more I could tell you as a woman in regards to this situation. ABC has everything your client needs to succeed but there are other issues of self esteem that she might need help on.

Regards,

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 05-24-2005, 12:56 PM
monitor should change his/her status!

looking forward to your p.m. we will not let her fail. i'm pretty patient
Old 05-24-2005, 02:57 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

I commend you on your dedication Monitor..but remember, we all make our choices. Present her with the options, share info but ultimately understand that there is always a choice that depends on her..She might be ready to commit, she might not. Just show that if she needs support and encouragement, that you are there for her.

Amazon

We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

Old 05-24-2005, 03:37 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

Triceps and Biceps are my two weak points, but now that I found a way to induce growth in those areas...I doubt there will be any troubles getting them back on track. Otherwise, I think I look great hahaha =)

Hope this was not "for girls only" thread [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2005, 03:42 PM
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
Triceps and Biceps are my two weak points, but now that I found a way to induce growth in those areas...I doubt there will be any troubles getting them back on track. Otherwise, I think I look great hahaha =)

Hope this was not "for girls only" thread [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL

Great to hear about your progress!! How did you do it? I remember you posted something about it on your Picture Thread a while ago.

Amazon

Old 05-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL

Great to hear about your progress!! How did you do it? I remember you posted something about it on your Picture Thread a while ago.

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped doing isolation exercises, maybe 1-2 sets, 3 at most, on my cheat days =)

There is no need to waste my energi on those, why do that? when I can hit back, biceps and a numerous amount of other muscles with just pull-ups! For varation, yah...there are more than enough varations of pull-ups and chin-ups. To make a long story short, my workouts are much more efficient right now. No time wasting on pink exercises.