You all helped me before... - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 01:13 PM
ALLNO should change his/her status!

Default You all helped me before...

I found this forum last year and found it and the people very inspirational. I posted then that my goals were to quit smoking, lose weight and increase my energy Well, I took the advice here and managed to quit smoking and get toned. I felt and looked better than I had in years. Well in July, I found out I was pregnant and because I am high risk, it through a huge wrench into my routine. To make a long story short, I miscarried at three months and started smoking again shortly after that. Now I weigh more than I did a year ago, have less energy and feel more depressed. I want to start again and re read the 12 week diet that is on here. Because my daily calorie consumption is so sporadic, I can't figure out what my average is. One day I may eat 700 calories all day the next 1700. I am very stressed and I am having a hard time getting my self motivated to do just about anything. Is there an easier way? I want to lose weight slowly so I don't want to cut my consumption much at first, just start exercising more. How does exercise figure into the maintaince calorie intake? Can I do it this way and then do as you guys say, cut later? And the smoking thing, I did so well and it was so easy to quit then now it seems harder.

Anyway, thanks for your help and support.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:26 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Default Re: You all helped me before...

First get your eating straightened out and get to work on quiting smoking. You might also need some counseling to deal with feelings of loss and depression due to the miscarriage. One thing at a time. You need to eat. Is there a support group you can go to to talk about how you feel? People that might be on similar situations? Check with your counselor, pastor and/or doctor.

You did well, which means..you CAN do better. It is within you. It will get easier. Don't be too hard on yourself. You have been through a lot now get back on your feet and get going!

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 04-21-2005, 02:43 PM
sweetpea81 is ready!
Middleweight

Default Re: You all helped me before...

Great advice Amazon!!

I personally feel that you need to work on the remorse you are having as a result of your miscarriage. If you are depressed from this then you may continue to cycle in and out of a workout plan and a healthy eating pattern as your emotions go up and down on the roller coaster.

As Amazon said, you had the strength before and now that you've had more life experiences, you are even stronger and you can do it again and do it better!!!

There are lots of great people and a plethora of information on abc...use it!!!

Hugs

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I glorify God in it by walking in divine healing and divine health. - I Cor. 6:19
Closed Thread