Re: Mybell\'s Journel - a journey to a new me
Nice tips, Bomb!
Mybell, I saw your post as well, and here is what I would personally change if it was my diet:
1. Cut out the fat at breakfast
2. Replace seeds/nuts/nut butters with flax oil (it's more satiating)
3. Cut out all milk (replace w/ more efficient carb source, such as oats, sweet potato, beans, lentils, barley, brown rice, etc.)
4. Cut out all fruit (replace w/ more efficient carb source)
5. Cut out the pre-made dressings like raspberry vinaigrette (unnecessary sugars)
6. Cut out bread (you mentioned having a bun)
7. Make sure your potatoes are sweet potatoes
8. Cut out tomato sauces, as most have added sugar (tomato paste w/ no sugar is a good alternative; just add water to dilute and herbs if you want more flavor)
9. Cut out pasta, even whole wheat (replace w/ more efficient carb source)
10. In general, do not combine fats w/ meals that include starchy carbs like oats, beans, sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc.
Making those changes will help you to feel more satisfied with a limited caloric intake.
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>