OK, how do some women look so fabulous when the are working out?? - Page 4 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 03:00 PM
sta63bmx should change his/her status!
National Champion

Default Re: I look like the biggest dork

I'm not saying Franco Monkeys don't enjoy seeing [*%#*%*#] Monkeys, it's just that there is typically a huge crowd of Bench and Bicep Monkeys clustered around each treadmill where a [*%#*%*#] Monkey is doing her thing, so breeding opportunities are limited. And the Franco Monkey is typically not impressed with the [*%#*%*#] Monkey. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I bet Jane Goodall knows about this stuff.
Old 07-30-2004, 05:53 PM
Trackbunny should change his/her status!
Middleweight

<font color="magenta">LOL! JP You are so money. Lol.

You still have yet to propose a good name for a Franco Monkey female. I believe Nozzle and I qualify with our squat records. C'mon. let's hear it.... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]</font>
Tap into it and glory is yours.
</font>http://www.stickernation.com/uaimage...thalfassed.gif
Old 07-30-2004, 06:22 PM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Everyone is beautiful in their own sweaty way. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2004, 06:27 PM
Trackbunny should change his/her status!
Middleweight

I agree with Serendipity.

"I support all people on earth who have bodies (and workout fashions) like and unlike my body.."---Naomi Shihab Nye
Tap into it and glory is yours.
</font>http://www.stickernation.com/uaimage...thalfassed.gif
Old 07-30-2004, 07:27 PM
Syddles should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

I fail to see the point of it. I always look like I was hit by a truck after I'm done working out, but that's just me. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2004, 11:56 AM
sta63bmx should change his/her status!
National Champion

I don't have a good name for girls who lift hard and heavy in the gym. We used to ALWAYS see N.A.D.S., Shredder, and Ham Sweep Girl, but they were specific examples. I think there are so few that we used to assign them specific names, whereas the Bench Monkey population is so high that you're lucky to tell a Pike from a Gamma if they don't wear their hats.

Of course, seeing guys in a college gym who actually lift hard and heavy is also pretty rare. I know it isn't funny or anything, but I think of ALL the people who lift heavy and work hard as Franco Monkeys. I guess in some ways the Franco Monkey designation is kinf of gender neutral. And in my case, largely sexless. *ba-dum-ching!*

Don't go to grad school, kids, it'll ruin your life!
Closed Thread