Breast Enlargement Pills - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 09:40 PM
jestie should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: Breast Enlargement Pills

Fenugreek Extract
Fennel Seed

my 2cents....
i can tell you that herbalists "prescribe" or recommend these 2 to lactating moms to help them START and or INCRESE their milk supply. It DOES work for some women to help boost when they are having trouble maintaining their supply alone.
i dont think your girl will start lactating all of a sudden, but it could be that the herbs are just doing whatever it is they do in there....i.e. make the glands increase in size and thus more prominent or perkier breasts.

the amount injested of these 2 is not detremental or toxic...but i dont think the results are permanent either.

i'll just add that that whole process of having a baby..etc really does a number for some women.
i went from a barely Acup to a D and now currently to a C.(check out recent photos of gweneth paltro!!!)

if she feels them perkier or firmer....heck she should know. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]