I fell off the wagon... need help getting back on... - Page 9 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 04:38 PM
Trackbunny should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: I fell off the wagon... need help getting back on...

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I forgot my hat at Brandys place last night...there wasnt too much talking going on. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

GGG

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="magenta">

OH please! See my location.

In other words: IN YOUR DREAMS PROFLY! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Tap into it and glory is yours.
</font>http://www.stickernation.com/uaimage...thalfassed.gif
Old 07-27-2004, 11:53 PM
Profly should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Wow, Profly, we never wanted you more!
You left your hat at Brandy's?! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I seriously doubt that you would ever be so lucky as to leave anything on any of our houses. Again, check the expiration date on your whey...you are having way to many hallucinations.

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice!

Your right, I wouldnt leave anyting at your houses. You would be too busy stalking me and breaking into my place to steal my cologne and black cowboy hats!

Speaking of stalking, your already starting it... yes, I checked out another post.... "5 Day routine". Your already following me around this site. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh and Brandy, Ummm, Your comeback was a little lame, I am sure you can do better than that! (In your dreams.....Its been USED) [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Oooohhhh OUCH!

GGG

MUahahahhaaaaa

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Age: 33 (Old enough to know better, still too young to care)
Weight: 192 lbs
Height: 5'10"
BF: ~12%
Arm: 16.5"
Forearm: 14"
Chest: 46"
Waist: 33"
Thigh: 24.25"
Calve: 16"

Old 07-28-2004, 12:39 AM
Shadane should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]

Shadane, picture this...

You do a pull up... you then bring your butt up so that you back is facing the ground, tilt you knees to one side..Tick...then to the other side...Tock.

[/ QUOTE ]

*cringes* that sounds so hard, yet reading your post - the mental image made me burst out laughing [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
i would liek to see that vid soon cause my mind is goign over time on this one
[img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If you work hard, not only will you be hard
But you'll be H A R D to BEAT.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:15 AM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]

Speaking of stalking, your already starting it... yes, I checked out another post.... "5 Day routine". Your already following me around this site. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh and Brandy, Ummm, Your comeback was a little lame, I am sure you can do better than that! (In your dreams.....Its been USED) [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Oooohhhh OUCH!

GGG

MUahahahhaaaaa

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very interesting, indeed. Well, there is only one way to settle this, mr. Profly, seeing that the comments have gone beyond what a real lady should spend her time on answering. Not worth my time. I'd rather be training. Your loss! LOL

Lame? On the contrary, your obtuse mind has completely missed the point of Brandy's reply. It is a matter of wit, right words at the right time. Originality is worth only on those occassions that merit it. I sincerely doubt that your messages fall on that category, Profly. LOL.

Retiring from the thread with high scores,

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Old 07-28-2004, 11:54 AM
Middleweight

<font color="magenta"> I'm afraid this thread was about motivation and it has since gone sour. I agree with Amazon. I feel she is taking the high scores and retiring gracefully.

I *could* have answered with some below-the-belt style insult, which is more than likely what you are accoustomed to hearing form your dates when you give them indecency.

But that will not serve any purpose.

Instead, Profly, I'm going to take this chance to allow you to read what a True Gentlemen is.
No hard feeings Profly, I admire and respect your hardcore bodybuilder efforts. </font>

The True Gentleman
The True Gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his inferiority or deformity; who is himself humbled if necessity compels him to humble another; who does not flatter wealth, cringe before power, or boast of his own possessions or achievements; who speaks with frankness but always with sincerity and sympathy; whose deed follows his word; who thinks of the rights and feelings of others, rather than his own; and who appears well in any company, a man with whom honor is sacred and virtue safe.

*k* and {h]
brandy

Amazon: I ADORE your new sig quote! I have that same thing in my locker with a poster of laila ali.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:12 PM
Kyra1991 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
The True Gentleman
The True Gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his inferiority or deformity; who is himself humbled if necessity compels him to humble another; who does not flatter wealth, cringe before power, or boast of his own possessions or achievements; who speaks with frankness but always with sincerity and sympathy; whose deed follows his word; who thinks of the rights and feelings of others, rather than his own; and who appears well in any company, a man with whom honor is sacred and virtue safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

In Profly's defense, he actually a very nice guy and yes mostly a "gentleman", but he has a bit of a saucy side and most of the time it is actually more amusing and less offensive.

And back to the topic at hand, motivation.... Thanks to everyone you gave me words of wisdom and encouragement... 3 days at gym in a row... 2 days almost perfect diet (minus a little glass of juice) and today is shaping up to be fabulous!! I think I may be on the right track...
Old 07-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Profly should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Wow,

It is too bad that this thread is ending this way. Have you seen the amount of views it has got?

My purpose on this thread was to make people laugh and smile. I think I did that. I certainly did not expect anyone to take the "cuts and jabs" personally hence the smilies. I even cut on myself a couple of times, why else would I use such a picture. It was used in other posts as well and even in there I still added to the humor.

I do not feel the thread went "sour". I too could have responded many times with "below the belt" insults but that is not what I am about.

I had made a vow to myself a long time ago that no one and nothing can bring me down anymore. NO matter what your feelings are towards me Brandy, it doesnt affect me. I know who I am and what I do for others (Insert old man story here).

I totally and truly respect everyone on this site from the newbie who has just picked up a dumbell for the first time right to the mods who created this site. Please do not think for one minute that I believe you are not "harcore" with your bodybuilding/ sculpting endeavours. You are just as hardcore as goldmill or anyone else. You say you "admire and respect my hardcore bodybuilder efforts". I would like to refrase that to My hardcore bodybuilding achievements. I have made increadable gains with the help of this site and the people on it. I am not stopping here.

Also, I didnt know there were points awarded on this thread.

Oh well

At any rate there are no hard feelings, never was.

GGG

Age: 33 (Old enough to know better, still too young to care)
Weight: 192 lbs
Height: 5'10"
BF: ~12%
Arm: 16.5"
Forearm: 14"
Chest: 46"
Waist: 33"
Thigh: 24.25"
Calve: 16"

Old 07-28-2004, 03:38 PM
Middleweight

Profly, sweetie, this was not by any means a way to "bring you down". I apologize if any hurt feelings were caused by my words. I replied in the way that I did in order to convey that your words had overstepped my personal space. I can take jabs but everyone has a tolerance level. You just got close to mine.

I will rephrase that to state, congraulations on your bodybuilding acheivements. I did not mean "efforts" in a patronizing or "slightful" way. I meant it as a compliment. Plase excuse my wording, my choice was not precise.

Your comrade in being hardcore,
brandy
Old 07-29-2004, 02:35 PM
littleamazon is praying and loving in action, word, deed and thought by the Grace of God
National Champion

Ok, collective hug..NOW!!! LOL

I am so happy communication is flowing again. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Amazon

- St. Dominic Savio (1842-1857)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n/Mercy50K.jpg
We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success, nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone.

- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (1850-1917)
Closed Thread