Need a lower back exercise for my girlfriend - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 05:20 PM
Trackbunny should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: Need a lower back exercise for my girlfriend

How about reverse hypers?
I also vote for the "superman".
Tap into it and glory is yours.
</font>http://www.stickernation.com/uaimage...thalfassed.gif
Old 07-21-2004, 05:31 PM
MansonOzz should change his/her status!
Olympia Champion

[ QUOTE ]
I was trying to pay attention, dude...when you said "He said DLs are out of the question" I thought you were talking about your W/O partner and what you were going to discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, I see where you got lost. It makes sense so you're forgiven...this time!

[ QUOTE ]
God, I need some sleep. And some vinyl tape so I can rice up my Beretta.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have some left over after putting "pimpin aint e-z" on the hood of my Grand Am. Want it?
Old 07-21-2004, 06:18 PM
sta63bmx should change his/her status!
National Champion

[ QUOTE ]
I have some left over after putting "pimpin aint e-z" on the hood of my Grand Am. Want it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell, yeah! I can put Type R-NSX-Si-Ti-HIV-SS-R/T-TuRbO on the jacked up 5' high tinfoil wing on the back of my Beretta! Saw some jackass today driving a pumpkin-vomit orange SHO with a ridiculous little sheetmetal wing. I love the sheetmetal wing Pop riveted to the decklid. I'm DYING for the day when one of those cars gets up to speed (not sure how) and the wing rips out of the decklid. I think if I saw that happen, I would probably damage my internal organs laughing.
Old 07-23-2004, 04:18 AM
Eleni should change his/her status!

...Whoa...whoa...what did just happen here...i was away from this thread for one day only...and whoa...its jam packed with all this info and stuff...wow...gr8 all...some nice pointers on a few exercises....and some funny comments from all....Oh by the way I feel pretty, oh so pretty (west side story) also brings to mind the pic "ANALYSE this" and Analyse That".... as Im working for Warner Bros Greece....I have two t-shirts that I wear often and always sing that....

Hey Vito, I think the above mafia movies may have some relation to you ....are you with the mob-Vito was in both ....are you involved/can you hi-jack supplements and distribute for free?...lol ...by the way how is your girlfriend doing with the exercise...trust me its really cool.

Soccerchick: I think im becomminga fan...i see you always give cool advise...and your humour rulz

As for nosleep and loading up your berrettas ---guys chill and lay back and read ABC, do gym and love your girl or your guy...thats all one needs in life ..... El
Dear all, I am a Personal Assistant and have decided to ask my company that I work for, to convert our store room below, into a gym for the company. My wish was succesfuly granted and now we have a well equiped gym downstairs....see what a little perseverance does...
Old 07-23-2004, 10:02 AM
Vito should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Vito, I think the above mafia movies may have some relation to you ....are you with the mob-Vito was in both ....are you involved/can you hi-jack supplements and distribute for free?...lol ...by the way how is your girlfriend doing with the exercise...trust me its really cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

El- Even if I did work for the mob I wouldn't tell you, I might just have to kill you if I did. :-)
My girlfriend tried the exercises yesterday and so far so good. We will see what happens over the next few days.

Vito
"Far better is it to dare mighty things,to win glorious triumphs,even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much,because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.taracaballeroauthentic.co...ng_you_jpg.jpg

Old 07-23-2004, 04:34 PM
sta63bmx should change his/her status!
National Champion

The Beretta is a cheap American car, not to be confused with the fine Italian firearms manufacturer. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I work for Vito. He gives me the address, I take the bat, and we make our collections. It's good business. But...*wheeze*....I hope dat yoah foist child....*wheeze* is a MASCULINE child...
Old 07-25-2004, 12:09 AM
Vito should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
The Beretta is a cheap American car, not to be confused with the fine Italian firearms manufacturer. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I work for Vito. He gives me the address, I take the bat, and we make our collections. It's good business. But...*wheeze*....I hope dat yoah foist child....*wheeze* is a MASCULINE child...

[/ QUOTE ]

I always make an offer they can't refuse. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
"Far better is it to dare mighty things,to win glorious triumphs,even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much,because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.taracaballeroauthentic.co...ng_you_jpg.jpg

Old 07-27-2004, 09:20 AM
Eleni should change his/her status!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was just so funny....im still laughing....brilliant.... El.... forget about it... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oh and really cute shoes... good work keep it up.
Dear all, I am a Personal Assistant and have decided to ask my company that I work for, to convert our store room below, into a gym for the company. My wish was succesfuly granted and now we have a well equiped gym downstairs....see what a little perseverance does...
Closed Thread