From Small Beginnings... - Page 11 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 02:05 AM
Psycho Mike should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: From Small Beginnings...

I setup an appointment with a doctor for Thursday morning. Hopefully, the news I'm given won't be too bad. My knees are still hurting even after a few days off of work and resting like crazy. As much as I honestly don't want to, it might be best for me to take the next 2 weeks off. I was considering doing a zane blitz on calves, but with the knees still killing, and also add in the fact that I have the next 2 weeks off of school, which means that would be a lot of driving to the gym in my car that gets crappier by the day. So, anyway, point is, I really just want to rest and see what the doctor says so I can get back to the gym and train balls to the wall. If I really put myself into it, the second half of the year could possibly bring greater gains than the first. Anyway, work tomorrow and I need sleep.
Old 07-01-2004, 01:18 AM
Lightweight

Can't let the journal fall too far back, so I'll just say that tomorrow is my appointment with the doc. Wish me luck people.
Old 07-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Lightweight

The appointment went alright. I didn't like the doctor I saw too much, he didn't seem to give a hoot about the situation and just wanted to move onto the next patient. He requested that I have an MRI done. I should hear back from him in a few days. Knees are almost up to 100% again, but I still mentioned them to him and he checked for water, which there was none, big surprise there. He also gave me some anti-inflammatories. I asked him what he thought about doing rehabilitation exercises and he said that's a good idea as he was holding the doorknob to hurry up and rush out the door... no time to talk, gotta see next patient and make more money to buy his third yacht I guess. We both agreed I should stay off of upper body work til the MRI results come in. Til then, I plan on starting a zane blitz on calves week after next when I start back at school. By then, knees should be fine, hell I might even have some good news about my rotators. We shall see...
Old 07-02-2004, 01:09 AM
goldmill should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
The appointment went alright. I didn't like the doctor I saw too much, he didn't seem to give a hoot about the situation and just wanted to move onto the next patient. He requested that I have an MRI done. I should hear back from him in a few days. Knees are almost up to 100% again, but I still mentioned them to him and he checked for water, which there was none, big surprise there. He also gave me some anti-inflammatories. I asked him what he thought about doing rehabilitation exercises and he said that's a good idea as he was holding the doorknob to hurry up and rush out the door... no time to talk, gotta see next patient and make more money to buy his third yacht I guess. We both agreed I should stay off of upper body work til the MRI results come in. Til then, I plan on starting a zane blitz on calves week after next when I start back at school. By then, knees should be fine, hell I might even have some good news about my rotators. We shall see...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that is semi good news. Sucks about the doctor being an ***. Hope the MRI goes well. At least the knees are doing better.
Old 07-16-2004, 12:32 AM
Lightweight

Just wanted to throw out a post before i get too used to the routine of NOT posting, since Monday I'm planning on starting my routine again.

Did some pushups today to test the rotator cuffs. They felt fine. Knees feel fine as well as back. Still maintaining the weight I gained also, so we're in for a ride starting Monday.
Old 07-27-2004, 02:35 AM
Trackbunny should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Mike just because your upper body is hot doesn't mean you have an excuse for leg day!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Tap into it and glory is yours.
</font>http://www.stickernation.com/uaimage...thalfassed.gif
Closed Thread