Re, seeing changes... update - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Fireproof should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Re, seeing changes... update

You should always be happy!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I was basically saying that the numbers show that you lost LBW, but don't automatically assume that it's muscle. In otherwords - it appears you've lost muscle, but you may not have. So don't be too concerned - be happy with the progress in fat loss.

All measurements have some amount of error in them. The scale doesn't differentiate between muscle and fat. The skinfold calipers can give different readings based on the tester. Etc.

So I was merely suggesting that you use many methods to triangulate your progress for the most accurate assessment. Any one in a vacuum can be misleading.

You are doing great! Keep going. And don't worry about the race - you are in a much longer, more important one!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2004, 08:14 PM
florida_rjs should change his/her status!

My first goal is to get down to 125 pounds and a size 8/10. Since muscles weight more, I am more concerned with the size 10. After I get to that weight, I will readjust my goals. I am aiming to loose 5 pounds a month. Wish me luck. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2004, 08:20 PM
florida_rjs should change his/her status!

Be proud. How many people have the nerve to enter a 10K race? Just showing up is a huge accomplishment. Congrats and pat yourself on the back.
Closed Thread