Workout Schedule - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 10:44 AM
moneyshotz should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Workout Schedule

Hello everybody! I've got some questions for you guys.

My lady friend has just gotten gym access and wants to start working out. Her main goal is just to get tone and workout her butt =D....hehe...she doesn't want to bulk at all. Got any recommendations on what type of workout schedule and what exercises she should do? I know nothing about lady workouts. and all I've been doing are bulking excersises and I dont even know if women and men do they same exercises? i'm clueless about that. so if you gals got recommendations please reply. and if I havent heard any of the workouts i'll ask for pictures or descriptions of the exercises.

thanks so much in advanced!
Old 05-27-2004, 12:10 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Default Re: Workout Schedule

yes, we women do the same exercises as men. have her do what you do. women naturally do not produce enough testerone to get big so make sure she knows that. if she starts to lift weights, she will get more muscle, which will make her look more shapely, the toned look she wants i assume. make sure she doesn't lift light weight and high reps either, that will not build muscle.

also, if she's looking to get "toned", she need so mind her diet.

guys have asked this question before in this forum, it would benefit you to do a search as there is some good info in those posts.
Closed Thread