Journals Help - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 04:37 PM
PeteBK should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Journals Help

What's up everyone? I'm new here. I was just looking through the forums and seen this one and had to post something. I have only been working out for about 8 months now but I found keeping track of what you do and when you do it really helps. I bought a regular spiral note book and make a graph for each week. I list all the workout areas i.e. chest, back, cardio(you can even break it down further like for chest you can put incline, decline), I list the day of the week, and then I have categories for the name of the exercise (i.e. skull crushers, preacher curls) and categories for reps and sets. You can also make a column for notes to write little reminders to yourself on how well you did on sets or what you felt the most, etc. The good thing is you can add as many columns as you want because its your journal. You can write columns for your protein intake or a sleep column and list the hours you got that night. This way you can create your own analysis on your body and can see things more clearly when its on paper. You might find things out you never knew. You may see you have a better chest work out early in the week opposed to one at the end, etc. The sky is the limit with the experiments you can do. I find this very sufficient. Try it out if you don't do so already.
Closed Thread