Persona Trainer - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 10:57 PM
liljoshpb should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Persona Trainer

i'm trying to become a personal trainer(i'm 18) and i wanted to know the benefits of doing it. like pay and hours and how hard it is to get a job being a personal trainer when you are just starting. ill be doing it as my college job and before i spend $400 on the test and books i wanted to know what i was getting into and if it wwas worth my money? please respond thanks
Old 04-03-2004, 11:18 PM
zeppelin3423 should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Re: Persona Trainer

im interested in the reply to this
Old 04-03-2004, 11:32 PM
RobCannella is Tired, but still standing.
Light-Heavyweight

ive heard persoanl trainers make 40k-100k a year depending on clients. I tend to believe most make aroiund 30k. good money for what your doing. This figure is form the guys at 24 hour fitness in my aread. I persoanly know a guy who pulls in 5g's a month.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:10 AM
psaturn should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Personal trainer is a good way to start working.
Personal trainers charge about $40 or more per session depending on your locality. Many trainers prefer to sell 10 or 20 sessions training at a time and block certain time for the client.
Different gyms charge personal trainers different rates. My gym charges $400 a month for unlimited clients.
There is no central certification for trainers but many believe that ISSA is probably one of the best certification but the best certification possible is Certified Athletic Trainer which involve a college degree and coursework...
Be aware that incomes due vary month to month as numbers of clients go up and down. You probably make the most money in the month of January !!! (that is when most people make the resolution to lose weight !!!).
When you do become personal trainer, word of mouth referrals become very important. You have to be able to sell yourself and market yourself. There are many competitions out there !!!
Be aware you may have to have flexible hours to get clients.
Besides getting paid to provide personal training, you can also sell protein powders and nutritional adjuncts to your clients which helps increase your income.
(Joh 3:16) Porque de tal manera amó Dios al mundo, que ha dado a su Hijo Unigénito, para que todo aquel que en él cree, no se pierda, mas tenga vida eterna.
Closed Thread