[Insert catchy title here!] - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 03:33 AM
Tanuki is back!
Middleweight

Default Re: The split

Alright, I think I am going to switch my Wednesday and Thursday lifting schedules as was suggested. Secondly, on days that I don't have scheduled cardio I am going to go for a 40-60 minute walk if the weather is okay. Honestly, I have the time. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Besides, I find a nice walk to be enjoyable. It is relaxing, allows me to get out, and allows me to reflect on my goals and whatnot. Speaking of goals, my brother is planning on competing in October and I am toying with the idea of joining him, not quite sure yet.
Old 03-29-2004, 02:42 PM
Tanuki is back!
Middleweight

03/29 Monday- Chest and Biceps
Incline DB bench press 2 X 5 @ 90, 1 X 4 @ 90
Flat DB bench press 1 X 5 @ 85, 1 X 4 @ 85
Weighted dips 1 X 5 @ 52.5
BB curls 1 X 6 @ 125, 1 X 5 @ 125
DB curls 1 X 5 @ 60
Cable curl 1 X 4 @ 160+2 added weight things [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

One heck of a workout today. I am made improvements pretty much all across the board. I think my focus could have been just a little better because I stopped and talked for a couple minutes once. You'll notice the weight on my cables curls went down, but I used a different technique that felt awesome. I squeeze really hard at the top of the rep, and at the bottom and don't fully extend my arms. Killer!
Old 03-30-2004, 06:10 PM
Tanuki is back!
Middleweight

03/30 Legs
Deep squats 1 X 6 @ 280, 2 X 5 @ 280
Leg press 1 X 5 @ 625, 2 X 4 @ 625
SLDL 1 X 6 @ 230, 1 X 5 @ 230

Another good one today! I feel like a really pushed myself to my limits. Like a lot of people I think of my legs a weak point, so more than any other day I try to hit legs on all cylinders. Squats went great, and each rep had great depth and feel. Improvements all across the board, I just gotta keep linking the good workouts together.
Closed Thread