Mike's daily diet journal (comments appreciated) - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 10:24 AM
M I K E should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Re: Mike\'s daily diet journal (comments appreciated)

No diet for yesterday [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. I was planning on going to the gym with my friend, and when my parents said I could go and had to work on drywall, I got really really mad lol. So I just kinda ate and didn't record it. I don't think I even ate very much but oh well...it was healthy. I'll make sure to record it today lol [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2004, 09:13 PM
WatchTheHands should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

As long as you weren't eating the drywall itself, one day wont kill ya. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Good to hear you might check out whey. It's natural; it's seperated from milk when making cheese, I believe. Lots of bang for your buck, in the protein department.

http://www.wtep.org/WTEPdata/Images/...0.01.18.46.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...anandron98.jpg
Ron Thal (Cartman shirt, needs a shower) and myself (flannel, needs a shower AND a haircut) in Nice, France; 1998 tour.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:33 PM
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
As long as you weren't eating the drywall itself, one day wont kill ya. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Good to hear you might check out whey. It's natural; it's seperated from milk when making cheese, I believe. Lots of bang for your buck, in the protein department.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol...so I wasn't supposed to eat the drywall [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]? My dad says that that whey has the protein extraced from it, and the protein could have been damaged... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. I guess I'm stuck without it, there's no convinsing him...and I'm not going to take it behind his back...even though it's not even bad lol.

I guess I'll just have to have lots of eggs or something lmao...oh wait...he said only 3 eggs a week...WELL I DON'T CARE!!!..sorry, I'm getting carried away with my ranting lol. I'll just try my best to do it "naturally", even though whey is natural [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]!! Well...on to today's experiences.

I went out with my friends today, and it was the first time I've been faced with my first nutritional obsticle. First stop: McDonald's. We walk in and all my friends order hambergers, "mcnuggets", "mcflurries", etc. So I sat there with absolutely nothing...I was really hungry but forced myself to survive. After a while of hanging out we go to "The Great Canadian Bagel" (a bagel resterant).

Recently I've been told that bagels = bad...but I really couldn't help myself, and I assumed it was better than nothing. So I stuffed my face with 2 bagels and a grapefruit "****tail" (nice way of saying juice filled with sugar), but hey...it was one of the healthiest places out there. I've had 2 days that weren't really good for my diet in a row...so I've got some catching up to do! Here it is anyhow...I know it's nothing good [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Water
Whole grain bread w/ natural PB

Cardio -2 water bottles
Apple
Peanutes
Water
Yogurt

2 chedder jalipinio bagels [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Grapefruit "****tail"

Whole gran bread w/ nat. PB
Whole gran bread w/ nat. jam

Workout -Water
Home made pizza (yeah, I made it healthy lol)
Water

Apple
Handful of soy nuts
Muesli (oat cerial with fruit and stuff) w/ flax, strawberries, skim milk
Chedder cheese
Vitamin C tablet (still sick [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img])
Water
Whole gran bread w/ nat. PB
Water
Multivitamin

Yup, thats it, I know I didn't eat very much, but I'll make it up to myself tomorrow [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].
Old 03-17-2004, 12:30 AM
XxTmL should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Sorry to say but your diet sucks, like man its not even funny. I advise you check out syddles journal for a diet you can try to base yours around.
Old 03-17-2004, 10:56 AM
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to say but your diet sucks, like man its not even funny. I advise you check out syddles journal for a diet you can try to base yours around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? It's that horribly pitifully bad? Well that really sucks lol. Is it just that I'm lacking protein? Or not enough food in general? I'm trying really hard but it seems like I'm not getting anywhere. Grr this sucks.
Old 03-17-2004, 11:04 AM
XxTmL should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Yeah the protein is the major problem. Also, make sure all that bread your eating doesnt have added sugar fillers in it such as high fructose corn syrup, glucose solids ect. Check the ingredients. you should only eat the bread they sell by the bakery section in the grocery store where the ingredients are only whole wheat flour, yeast, salt, and i forget the rest but theres no sugar like in all that dempsters crap.
Old 03-17-2004, 11:48 AM
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah the protein is the major problem. Also, make sure all that bread your eating doesnt have added sugar fillers in it such as high fructose corn syrup, glucose solids ect. Check the ingredients. you should only eat the bread they sell by the bakery section in the grocery store where the ingredients are only whole wheat flour, yeast, salt, and i forget the rest but theres no sugar like in all that dempsters crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, here's the nutritional facts for the "12 grain flavour", the other one I have is flax but it's the same brand. I'm out of that flavour right now lol. Omg this is gonna be a lot of typeing lol.

Ingredients:

Whole grain whole wheat flour including the germ, water, whole grain blend [whole grain flax, whole grain rye, whole grain oats (3%)*, whole grain sunfower seeds (3%)*, whole grain wheat (2.4%)*, whole grain millet (1.8%)*, whole grain triticale (1.5%)*, whole grain corn (0.9%)*, whole grain sesame seeds (0.9%)*, whole grain rice (0.9%)*, whole grain barley (0.6%)*] sugar / glucose - fructose, **yest, fancy molasses, wheat gluten, vegetable oit (canola or soybean), solubale raisin syrup (rasin solids, water), vinegar, salt, wholr grain oats, oat bran, monoglycerides, sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate, acetylated tartaric acid esters of mono and diglycerides, calcium carbonate.

*calculated as a percentage of wheat flour
**order may change

Nutrition facts:
Per 2 slices

Calories 250
Fat 4.5g
Saturated: 1g
Polyunsaturated 2.5g
Omega-6 1.5g
Omega-3 0.9g
Monounsaturated 1g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 330 mg
Potassium 200mg
Carbohydrates 41g
Fibre 5g
Soluble fibre 3g
Insoluble firbre 2g
Sugars 7g
Protein 10g

I'm not gonna post all the vitamins and stuff...that took forever lol, so is it good stuff?
Closed Thread