Dead_Dave01's Hardcore Training Journal - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2004, 04:04 AM
dead_dave01 should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Dead_Dave01\'s Hardcore Training Journal

After a long lay-off from the gym, with exams, christmas and all that jazz, I have decided to hit the weights again. This time I work from home with a barbell, a pair of dumbbells and a bench press. I have, currentkly, 75kg (165lbs) of iron that I can lift so I'm going to have to be creative in what exercises I do.

If you want to comment on my journal, please do, I'll listen and take your thoughts and advice into account. Just remember that I'm on a limited budget and rarely have the funds to buy supplements.
Old 02-06-2004, 04:10 AM
mr.selfdestruct should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Dead_Dave01\'s Hardcore Training Journal

Select metal-work as one of your classes at school and make yourself some more plates and a squat rack. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 04:11 AM
Rookie

Default The Goal

Now that I'm out of the fight game (boxing), I've decided to take up bodybuilding full-time. Some time back I thought about entering a competition, but I'd rather stick to the gym for now.

What my long-time goal for now is to gain as much muscle as possible. I would love to be around 95-100kg (209-220lbs) by the end of the year. And from what I've heard that the human body of some individuals is capable of well then I see this as a pretty easy goal to obtain, provided that I stick to a good diet and train smart.
Old 02-06-2004, 04:13 AM
Rookie

Default Re: Dead_Dave01\'s Hardcore Training Journal

[ QUOTE ]
Select metal-work as one of your classes at school and make yourself some more plates and a squat rack. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I would man but the school year has already started again. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 04:24 AM
Rookie

Default The Split

For now I will only train one muscle group once per week. I've created my own split:

Monday: Legs, Abs
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Back, Abs
Thursday: Ticeps
Friday: Biceps, Abs
Saturday:Shoulders, Forearms, Cardio
Sunday: Off

Now all I need is a routine.
Old 02-06-2004, 04:38 AM
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: The Split

Yeah that split looks pretty good man, but where the hell is Shoulders? Also, have you considered your legs are going to be really sore when your trying to Deadlifts on back day?

I really think you should join a gym man, its going to get kinda difficult for you to really train 100% - for instance, how do you intend to do Squats? Deadlifts? That 75kg wont be enough weight for a warmup pretty soon.

But you probably already have considered that and have absolutely no way of being able to train at a real gym, right?
Old 02-06-2004, 04:42 AM
Rookie

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah that split looks pretty good man, but where the hell is Shoulders? Also, have you considered your legs are going to be really sore when your trying to Deadlifts on back day?

I really think you should join a gym man, its going to get kinda difficult for you to really train 100% - for instance, how do you intend to do Squats? Deadlifts? That 75kg wont be enough weight for a warmup pretty soon.

But you probably already have considered that and have absolutely no way of being able to train at a real gym, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep I screwed up alright!! Shoulders will fall into the same day as Forearms, I'll just have to edit it. I know legs and back will be hard to build up with my situation, but as i build some cash [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I'll get there one day!!! Just gimme a few weeks.
Old 02-06-2004, 05:30 AM
Light-Heavyweight

Ok. You have 3 weeks. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Lol sounds good.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Rookie

Default A Setback :(

I forgot that my mother's b'day is about to come upso i bought her a couple of CDS. It set me back $60 and also my gym membership funding [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2004, 07:19 PM
Rookie

Default Thoughts on the Program

Well it looks pretty grim from here. My bodybuilding regime is taking heavy blows, so to speak. I guess for now I have to incorporate lots of bodyweight exercises, as well as the exercises I can do at home, especially for legs.
Closed Thread