BF%--Fireproof?? - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2003, 04:28 PM
Patyal68 should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: BF%--Fireproof??

[ QUOTE ]
"Luuuuucccyyy...you got some esplain'n to do!" hee hee [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">hehe... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] </font>

Let's see...the pre-workout protein is mixed with milke and oats so it does digest slow.
<font color="blue"> How about mixing it with water? You don't need the lactose here, neither the sugars. If that's too hard, get skim milk. </font>

I only ran 3 miles, so about 27-30mins...then I had the protein powder and whip cream at 7pm.
<font color="blue"> You need a PWO shake after you are done with your running along with starchy carbs, like a sweet potato. Be aware this shake is different from the one you need after lifting. Here you don't add the dextrose/malto/ sodium. Just some splenda (if you like). </font>

I go to bed around 9-9:30pm and get up at 4:30am. I agree with most of your advice....I'll make
<font color="blue"> You need a meal 1/2 hour before going to bed. Try some ff cottage cheese mixed with peanut butter or EFA oil and a salad. There are other options, check Tuf's or GP's journals for more ideas. </font>

some changes and see how it goes...although...I am not sure I can wait til 10:30am for coffee...given
that I get up at 4:30am.
<font color="blue"> Well, it's not that you HAVE to, but why not getting advantage of it if you are drinking it, anyway. I guess it's going to be kind of hard to resist considering you are used to it, but you can make it. Just think all the additional fat that same cup of coffee will help you to burn just by having it half hour before you lift [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>

Forgot to mention...I do take a MV, CLA, 5g L-glut, ad just started taking creatine.
<font color="blue">Cool, you'll see gains soon. It's better if you get your glutamine with your breakfast (about 5g) and mixed with your PWO shakes (5g each). </font>

my running is a training program for a 1/2 marathon..so it is as follows.
Sun- 90min run
Mon - 3mile
Tues- 6xhills (sorta hitt)
Wed-3mile run (slow easy)
Thur-40min tempo run (aprox 7.5-8min per mile
Fri- Off
Sat - 3mile easy run

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue"> [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Girl, you have some good breathing!! </font>
Old 10-24-2003, 04:35 PM
Bex should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Thanks Patyal! Your advice is very helpful and I'll get started on making some changes.
This diet stuff is HELL!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
BTW--how do I change my font color....I clicked on the color below and it won't change....
[img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2003, 06:29 PM
a-folov should change his/her status!
National Champion

When you click on a color, it inserts a set of tags at the end of your message. Everything between those tags will be of the color that you clicked on.
Closed Thread