Flexstar Supplements - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2003, 12:17 AM
Tough Tomboy should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Flexstar Supplements

Does anyone use Flexstar supplements? I am going to purchase their Beta X and their glutamine. Just curious if anyone else is currently using the same! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts, boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,' declares the Lord" (Jeremiah 9:23-24).
Old 10-20-2003, 04:23 AM
**DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE** should change his/her status! Edit

Default Post deleted by .

Old 10-20-2003, 12:40 PM
Tough Tomboy should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Re: Flexstar Supplements

I just copied and pasted what they had to say about the product

BETA-X
CYNATOSIS VARGIS
Beta-Ecdysterone

HIGHEST MILLIGRAM CAPSULE ON THE MARKET!
This is one of the hottest new supplements on the "Sports Supplement Review" trends this year. This an active component called beta-ecdyterone, which, if taken in the right dosages, will prove to be the most significant bodybuilding supplement ever in the years to come. There have been over 50 studies regarding ecta-ecdysterone where there as been a marked increase in protein synthesis, work capacity, and anti-oxidant effect. Vince Andirch, Sports Supplement Review 4th Edition, says all these studies point to a marked increase in protein synthesis, work capacity, and an antioxidant effect. He is really impressed and says this stuff is the "REAL DEAL"!!

L-GLUTAMINE
ANTI-CATABOLIC FREE FORM AMINO ACID

L-GLUTAMINE is the most abundant free amino acid in muscle tissue, and it plays a principal role in protein metabolism, cell volumizing, and anti-catabolism. It enhances recovery and glycogen and glutamine recovery. Weight training and athletics increases the demand for glutamine in the body.

Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts, boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,' declares the Lord" (Jeremiah 9:23-24).
Closed Thread