Supplements - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 01:03 PM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Default Re: Supplements

Hey, Tough Tomboy! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think that it would be great to start by supplementing with things such as a multi-vitamin/multi-mineral, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Calcium, EFA oils, as well as whey protein, dextrose, and maltodextrin for your post-workout shake. Then you could add other supplements such as creatine, glutamine, chromium, etc.

I suggest that you read Self-Analysis--Nutrition and Supplementation. At the end of that article, President Wilson discusses the "essential" supplements and then the "helpful" supplements. That article will also help you to understand the bulking and cutting phases. You desire to get cut and add muscle, but it is much more productive to prioritize one or the other.

Other supplement-related articles I suggest you read are: Vitamin B Complex, Calcium, Creatine Myths and Facts, and Glutamine. That should give you a good start! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 10-14-2003, 03:35 PM
Patyal68 should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Well, these ladies haven't left much to tell...

Just welcome to abc [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 03:50 PM
Tough Tomboy should change his/her status!
Rookie

Hey thanks everyone for the advice, I appriciate it
Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts, boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,' declares the Lord" (Jeremiah 9:23-24).
Closed Thread