Online Nutritional and Workout journal: A window to achieve my Dream Body - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2003, 08:24 PM
pumped2max should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Online Nutritional and Workout journal: A window to achieve my Dream Body

Hey Guys!! ..
I'm gonna post my nutrition and workout plans regularly in here to keep me motivated.
I recently had rotator cuff surgery .. so i wont be lifting much at all .. lite wight and low reps for another 2 - 3 months .. Mean time i plan to up my cardio get my fat down and get my abs ..
Current stats(6/21/03) :
mode: fatloss
arms: 13.6''
fores: 11''
thights: 23''
calves: 15.6''
weight: 166.4lbs
waist: 33''

Target stats( 9/15/03):
arms: 14 - 14.5''
others ..round the same
weight: 156lbs
waist: 30''

then i'll go on a 3-4 month mass gain after i get my abs and shoulder recuperated.

diet: start out with low calorie low carb diet for first two weeks then start a zig zag diet from week 3.

current maintenace calories: 2164
week 1 (6/21 - 6/28): 1900
week 2(6/29 - 7/6): 1800
week 3(7/6 - 7/13): 1600 ( on carb up day - 1850)

week 1:
C/P/F ratio 30/50/20
carbs: 570 cals/ 142.5g of carbs/ 28.5 - 30g per meal
protien: 950cals / 237.5g / 47.5 g protein per meal
fat: 380cals/ 42.2g / 8 - 10g per meal

i'll try posting what i eat every day with the amount of calories and see how it confers to my plan.
if it's too hard .. i'll try a 35/40/25 plan.

work out:
3 days a week .
mon: chest/tri/ abs
tue: cardio
wed: back/ bi's/ fores/abs
thr: cardio
fri: legs
sat: cardio
sun: cardio
cardio is usually 2.2 miles of running
i believe this should work .. i'll give it my best shot and sit back and enjoy the ride .. and ofcourse keep this updated
Javed
Old 06-21-2003, 08:30 PM
Bantamweight

Default Re: Online Nutritional and Workout journal: A window to achieve my Dream Body

My diet today .. the plan starts now .. so its pretty crappy what i ate earlier .. bear with me .
if i start writing here what i eat ..hopefully my conscience will grow and can control on the fatty stuff.

meal 1(1pm): hogged at the indian buffet and a frapuchino
approx 1300 cals
5pm: 1 doughnut
i know i know .. not any more .. resolution has been made ..Rules of Engagement have been set.
Old 06-21-2003, 09:15 PM
Bantamweight

Default Re: Online Nutritional and Workout journal: A window to achieve my Dream Body

7:30pm : 1 cup rice with bowl of veggies, 8oz milk and tea.
Old 06-22-2003, 02:24 AM
Bantamweight

nutrition journal for 6/21

Doughnuts, yeast-leavened, glazed, unenriched (includes honey buns) ozmedium doughnut (3-1/4" dia) 242 14 27 4
Bread, pita large pita (6-1/2" dia)medium pita (5-1/4" dia)small pita (4" dia)Quantity not specified 468 2 95 15
Chicken curry cupchicken drumstick with saucechicken leg with saucechicken thigh with saucechicken wing with saucechicken breast with sauceQuantity not specified 319 17 11 30
Rice, fried, meatless cupQuantity not specified 271 12 34 5
Bread, pita, toasted large pita (6-1/2" dia)medium pita (5-1/4" dia)small pita (4" dia)Quantity not specified 707 3 143 23
Chicken curry cupchicken drumstick with saucechicken leg with saucechicken thigh with saucechicken wing with saucechicken breast with sauceQuantity not specified 579 32 20 54
Cauliflower, cooked, from fresh, fat added in cooking cup, NFScup, floweretscup, piecesfloweretlarge head (6-7" dia)medium head (5-6" dia)small head (4" dia)Quantity not specified 67 5 6 3
Milk, cow's, fluid, whole cupfl ozschool milk carton (1/2 pint)Guideline amount per fl oz of beverageGuideline amount per cup of hot cerealGuideline amount per cup of cold cerealQuantity not specified 112 6 9 6
Cheesecake cupcubic inchcake (8" dia, 2" high)cake or pie (9" dia, approx 1-1/2" high)individual cheese cakepiece (1/12 of 9" dia)Quantity not specified 412 25 37 11
Totals 3177 116 382 152
Old 06-28-2003, 05:46 PM
Bantamweight

6/28
diet was ok today exept for Big mac and a sundae... have to control on fast food urges..

10 am: PB sandwich
12 pm: whey protien shake
3pm: big mac and sundae
7 pm: whey shake, multi vit.
10 pm: grill chicken with 1 wheat tortilla
Old 08-14-2003, 03:00 PM
Bantamweight

8/14/03

Just returned from vacation, a month of eating moms food and gettin fat, not its time to get back on track and hit the weights with ultimate intensity.
This is the plan, from 8/14 to 9/1 will be my fatloss to burn the extra fat that i gained last month.
From 9/1 to 11/30 will be my clean bulk and i'll enter in the hyperplasia bulk challenge.

6 days a week, i'll hit the gym and 4 days a week cardio

and basketball and tennis on non cardio days

mon: cardio
tue: workout and basket ball
wed: workout and cardio
thr: workout / tennis
fri: basket ball
sat: workout/ cardio
sun: workout/ cardio

cardio at 7am:
either running for 20 - 30 mins
or on elliptical machine for 30 mins
or HIIT alternalte running and jogging for 20 mins

Weight Training Factor:

day1: Chest / Back / delts / traps
day2: Bi / Tri / fores
day3: Legs

for workout: 13 day fatloss workout on abc.

Diet: South Beach diet. Avoid insulin spiking carbs completely for the first 2 weeks
i.e: potatoes, fruit, fruit juice, bread, cereal, rice, pasta, pastries, and carbohydrate-laden vegetables like beets, carrots, and corn.
allowed carbs: things like salad, tomatoes, zucchini, snow peas, cucumbers, broccoli, and asparagus.

eat lots of fish, salmon, tuna, chicken, egg whites, beans like chic peas etc, nuts, cashews

1 gallon water/ day
these are the basics .. try this for week one and on week 2 a more structured diet 6meals / day.
here it goes.

Old 08-15-2003, 06:56 AM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Welcome back! I am curious about your diet. How many calories do you plan to consume/day? Above you said you planned to start with 1900, then 1800 and then 1600. Are you a male? How much do you weigh?

By the way, good luck in the Hyperplasia Challenge! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 09-02-2003, 05:50 PM
Bantamweight

hey ..sorry i dint get back to u earlier.

well now i'm in my mass phase for hyperplasia challenge. plan to start with 2400 cals for weekone.
i'm male alrite.
Nihal
Old 09-17-2003, 04:50 PM
Bantamweight

Havent posted in here much, shifted over to the hyperplasia post boards.
Currently i'm on the bulk challenge. I've improved on my arms from 13.6'' to 14.15'' so far since august 15th.
Thats ok progress but have been stagnant in the last 2 weeks.
I'm upping the calories to 2800. Have to admit, havent been counting calories lately. But i'm making it a point now.
I'll post the diet in a little bit.
Vascularity has been improving quite a bit but size no. Has to do with not consuming enough calories.
But these are the goals:
current stats: 9/17/03
Height: 5'9
Weight: 171lbs
Chest: 42.5
arms: 14.1
waist:33.5
fores: 11.5
quads: 23.7
calves: 15.7

Target stats @ 10/25/03

Weight: 180lbs