New to the board ... here's what I'm doing for the next 18 weeks - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 01:17 PM
Doc L should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: New to the board ... here\'s what I\'m doing for the next 18 weeks

Well, this week is toast, and so is my body..lol Did legs, arms and chest using blitzing. Talk about a pump from hell!

Next week, other than Guerrilla Cardio and martial arts training, I'm off for the week.

Peace and God Bless,

Doc L
"Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts." and "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."- Albert Einstein.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."- Albert Einstein.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."- Albert Einstein.

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible."- Albert Einstein.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
Old 08-31-2003, 08:57 PM
Doc L should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: New to the board ... here\'s what I\'m doing for the next 18 weeks

Tomorrow starts the challenge, which means I start my bulking phase [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'll be kicking it off with chest / back tomorrow, using a modified GVT routine. Diet for the next 2-week bulking phase is as follows:

Macro: 35% Protein / 50% Carbohydrates / 15% Fat
Caloric Intake: Approximately 7500 calories per day

I'll post on the workout in detail tomorrow.

I've enjoyed the week off from lifting. Cardio has been killer, averaging two sessions per day of modified Guerrilla Cardio, as some call it, for greater intensity. I've been doing it everyday in the morning before breakfast and at night appx. 2-3 hours before bedtime.

Peace and God Bless,

Doc L

"Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts." and "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."- Albert Einstein.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."- Albert Einstein.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."- Albert Einstein.

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible."- Albert Einstein.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
Closed Thread