Ladies, if you could have one muscle group totally developed and ripped, what would it be and why? - Page 6 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 06:38 PM
g_ig_i_ should change his/her status!

Default Re: Ladies, if you could have one muscle group totally developed and ripped, what would it be and why?

Perfect legs would be nice but so would perfect arms, I'd take either. I work my legs harder though.
Old 08-19-2003, 12:38 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Default Re: Ladies, if you could have one muscle group totally developed and ripped, what would it be and why?

A worthy bump. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 08-19-2003, 12:48 AM
bennyhanna1 should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

^lol i was just thinking, someone must have been digging around in old posts lol! i know im not a lady, but if i could have a ripped part... i'd say calves, or maybe quads.......... or tri's... AHHH its too hard to pick! i'll go wtih calves, because not too many kids i know have ripped calves! and they are so hard to train!
<font color="green"> But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Mt 19:26 </font>
<font color="#666666"> For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. </font>
<font color="red"> "With ABC and the Lord, how can one go wrong?" ZachE84 </font>
Old 08-19-2003, 01:27 AM
flyskygirl should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Hi
I'll add to here too
I'd have to definately say my back! I work on that so hard and it's not wideing like I want it to! I am true ecto so ruler girl I remain. Also these long legs are hard to pack any muscle on...so to have quads bigger than my calves would be nice!!! lol

~Sky

37 years old
5'9"
145lbs
16% BF
Goal: 155 lbs of pure muscle! ..in the next 3 years
Possibly enter into a amature fiqure competiton by age 40!

My Profile
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/flyskygirl/

GO BUCKS! O - H -I -O

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...a/65a2b10b.gif
Old 08-19-2003, 07:14 AM
JV1311 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Lifter, I think it is a pear-shape girl dream, to have the defined leg, cause in our case, if the legs have quad separation and that great line on the inner thigh, then the rest of our bodies are gonna be pretty lean too. So in a sense, we are choosing to have it all.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:02 AM
Jacques D should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
One body part....Definitely my back/lats. Everything else is coming along nicely but for some reason it seems that my back has been fighting me the whole way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya...I have the same problem.
Old 08-19-2003, 12:22 PM
lean_nmean should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

I would have to say my abs. I have had 2 kids and to get those nice ripped, sexy abs is a real challenge so it is a dream of my to be able to have a nice mid section. I think it looks amazing.
Old 08-19-2003, 04:14 PM
centraljersey should change his/her status!
Stranger

Definitely shoulders, they have always been my weakest part, and now that they are coming around, I am so happy with it............ This one soldier at my gym has the best shoulders and she commands a room when she walks in, mind boggling and I don't go for women, I like men myself........but she still commands the room.
M
When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.

Chief Aupumut, Mohican 1725

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF, IT ALWAYS SUSTAINS.........
Old 08-19-2003, 08:51 PM
Fury should change his/her status!
Stranger

Gotta go with the glutes........although they are there...I need to work on the cutting part. Years of heavy training and then to slack off for a few months I am sure I can find them. I am getting older......any tips on boosting my metabolism and defining them. It seems to get harder with each decade. FYI I am 43.....

PS I am going for the challange

Hell hath no Fury like a woman challanged!
Closed Thread