YIKES!!!!! What have I done................... - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 10:10 AM
Libby2 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: YIKES!!!!! What have I done...................

Oh ya 4sure!! I just ran a thread not that long ago about falling off the wagon and trust me I fell for about 2+wks...nothing bad has come of it...getting back on track was easy enough and b.f% still decreased despite the junk running through my system....just think of it as a rather l-o-n-g zig/zag. You'll come out on top nonetheless!! Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and moving forward and you'll be just fine [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2003, 01:46 PM
getnstrong should change his/her status!
Stranger

Thanks so much - you know - for whatever reason, when we do "fall off the wagon" it seems like you're the only one going through it. I read through these posts and think all these fantastic women are on the ball - that they have their priorities in order and this all comes easy to them. Well it's nice to find out that we're all human! It took everything in my power this morning to get up and get moving and to not let this drag me down - but these posts...these great words of encouragement and enlightenment have helped me tremendously!
Old 07-07-2003, 05:01 PM
JV1311 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

I ate crap yesterday, and worst of all, for emotional reasons. *sigh* Then this morning it was time to do my weekly bf measuring and I saw it go up 1%. Now I feel bloated and huge and know I need to eat lower calorie, which is never pleasant cause my body is very specific about needing 2,000-2,100. Doesn't seem like a big difference, but at 1,800-1,900, which is where I lose body fat, I have to go to bed hungry.
Old 07-07-2003, 05:15 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

[ QUOTE ]
I've lost 65 pounds so far

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

That is incredible!

[ QUOTE ]
Went out of town - saw friends and family I haven't seen in a while - no access to a computer --- but PLENTY of access to food - and not the things you guys post on here....

[/ QUOTE ]

It's OK to give yourself a mental break at times.

[ QUOTE ]
and I don't feel like I have the energy or the DESIRE to start all over again tomorrow - - to get back on track - to keep pushing forward.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you do. You don't miss the old lifestyle. You just feel guilty. There is no reason too. You've accomplised so much and have learned a great deal about your body in the process.

Elle gave great advice. Just get back on track! You'll be fine! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Closed Thread