HI! Im new here - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2003, 06:51 PM
REDDRESSGIRL should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default HI! Im new here

I have looking over this site for the last few days and find it full of great info...so this I post to you. Two years ago lost 30lbs doing Body for Life. Met a new man (built wow!) fell in love moved to the country and both of us lost track and muscle (and I gained back 20lbs) I have been trying to get motivated again..off again on again you know the deal, We are getting married in August and now I have 6 weeks to look awsome...HELP!!! We have rejoined a gym hoping this will be the thing that kicks our butt and I have been following a low carb diet with success, now I need support and a kick *** program that will work. Im 175lbs and 5ft 9 and fairly slim, my main concern is working the arms and chest as Im wearing a corcett on my wedding day and my cleavage will be spilling out over the top...along with those chubby parts just infront of the armpits...they can go!!! so....any suggestions?
Old 07-04-2003, 08:08 PM
JV1311 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: HI! Im new here

Welcome!

I recommend reading the stickies (posts on top of the forum) and trying the 12 weeks to fat loss diet and exercise plan:

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/magazine/fatlossdiet.htm
Old 07-04-2003, 08:17 PM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Welcome to the board, girl. *HUGS*
Old 07-04-2003, 10:12 PM
Chicker should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Welcome to ABC! You'll find everyone here is very helpful. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2003, 10:24 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Hi there! Welcome! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yep, read the stickies, post-it's, whatever you want to call them, at the top of the page and also check out the nutrition section of the site, (blue tab at very top of page) specifically the diet articles. That should get ya started anyway! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2003, 11:26 AM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Hiya! Welcome to ABC, and congrats on your upcoming wedding! Don't have anything to add to the above - it's all there already - but did want to say "hi!"
Old 07-05-2003, 01:00 PM
MusicJennifer should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Everyone pretty much said it as usual, but welcome!! This sight is very supportive and you'll find a wealth of ideas, programs, and nutrition tips. Check out the exercise tab and keep us clued in with your progress. Congrats on the upcoming wedding, just got married this April myself and all has been heaven since [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]