too many cheats... seeking immediate help, now! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 12:28 AM
bombflower should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default too many cheats... seeking immediate help, now!

Yes... I'm sure now that I have been cheating far too often. Therefor, I'm asking for some help on creating a diet for me. I could follow the 13-week diet, and I want to, but I thought I would seek advice here first.

I've read through the sample meal plan given in the 13-week, and since I don't eat any animals, except for fish, the parts asking for meats, I need to replace.

I'm sick of only being able to pre-make my lunch. I need to start buying things in advance so I can pre-make at least 4 out of my 5 meals a day. I think this would also help me out with cheating less during late-afternoon and night time.

So here's what I want to do:

I'm going to start the 13-week the second week of June, after school gets out. (until then I'm pretty much sticking to the 12-week workout)

Before I start, I want to work on my diet. This way I don't have to change two things at once. During the 13-week, I hope to add more muscle mass and lose more body fat.

My caloric intake right now stands anywhere from 1200(yikes!)-2000(yay!) a day. 1200 are bad days however, and they don't happen maybe but once a week or once every other week. So this is, I'm assuming, my maintinence intake.

Any ways, enough of that I guess.

So, if anyone has any sample meals you can post which would be good for cutting and gaining mass while working with the 13-week, please post!

(keep in mind it needs to be without any supplements, except protien, since protien is the only one I can afford!)

Weight: 140
Squat Max: 225
Bench Max: 120

My training & diet journal
My bodyfat % and weight chart
My fitday account
Old 05-09-2003, 01:00 AM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: too many cheats... seeking immediate help, now!

Buy nuts as portable protein sources. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also tofu is nice as a replacement for meat. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-09-2003, 01:21 AM
bombflower should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
enderwigginout said:
Buy nuts as portable protein sources. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also tofu is nice as a replacement for meat. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have bags of almonds in my kitchen, and I'm not a huge tofu fan, unless it's flavored VERY WELL with something that masks it's plain taste. Unless I can find some good tofu recipes... hmm. I think I'll search for those.
Weight: 140
Squat Max: 225
Bench Max: 120

My training & diet journal
My bodyfat % and weight chart
My fitday account
Old 05-09-2003, 01:59 AM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

There is a book (somewhere) that discusses the proper way of cooking tofu...gee, that's helpful ain't it?
Old 05-09-2003, 02:11 AM
SuRFaH808 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

i like tofu w/ shoyu and green onions. it tastes gr8. i prefer the firm tofu over soft tho. everytime i try take out the soft tofu from the container it starts breaking apart.
Old 05-09-2003, 10:54 PM
ReggieRay should change his/her status!
Middleweight

I think you are looking for this and this more. You should scroll the firest atricle till you find protein sources. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
tdt
lt Gm

"Exercises You Never Tried": 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12(new)

Mariusz Pudzianowski | Pudzianowski's Routine
http://xs3.xs.to/pics/04471/mariuzy.jpg
Old 05-11-2003, 08:51 AM
tuc biscuit should change his/her status!

You could try having some healthy snacks made up already; such as sliced up chicken or choppeped up veg with yogurt or salsa dips. Also you could invest in a couple of shaker bottles and put your powder in them in the morning, take them to work and add water as desired. Or you could do what I do when you're short on time and got no powder, which is to put some water and a can of tuna in a blender, blend and drink. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2003, 12:22 PM
Cece should change his/her status!
Rookie

Cottage cheese is also a great source of protein for vegetarians that eat dairy. There is some great fat-free cc out there - you can eat it with fruit or with vegetables.
Closed Thread