What to do after I'm done with the 12 week program? Suggestions? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2003, 06:15 AM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default What to do after I\'m done with the 12 week program? Suggestions?

Since I'm a compulsive planner, I want to get a jump on figuring out exactly what I'll do with my next program (I still have 5 weeks to go of the 12 week program).

I have been thinking I would do the 13 week program. However, I know this is particularly for burning fat. That's really really nice and all, but my priority is bulking. So, keeping this in mind, I'm wondering if the 13 week program is the best way to go for packing on some mass (clearly I'm not going to do a cut diet, but a bulking diet [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ).

The MAJOR concern is that if I'm pleased with the amount of muscle I gain after the 13 week program and I decide to cut right after, what will I do then? It seems as though the 13 week program is best for cutting. Would it be bad to do the 13 week program twice in a row? From what I've read on the 13 week program it looks as the variations built in it would keep me from stalling on it, but I don't know anything really cuz I'm a newbie!

Since this will be four months from now (and I've been working out already for almost 7 weeks) it may be a very real possibility that I'll want to cut (after almost 6 months of heavy lifting) and a new school semester starting a month later? I know me and I'll probably want to trim the fat and see all my hard work.

I don't want my program to stall on a cut, so maybe I should do something else after my 12 week program is over and save the 13 week program for my cut?

What do you guys think?
Old 04-04-2003, 10:16 AM
Elle should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: What to do after I\'m done with the 12 week program? Suggestions?

Why don't you try the 24 workout mass blitz? You do the 24 workouts...rest 5 days....do the 24 workouts....rest 5 days....it's pretty intense, no cardio mind you...eep! Then when you feel you are ready to cut, do the 13 week program along with the diet.

Yeah...I'm a geeky planner too...I'm a taurus! I can't help it! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 10:35 AM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

i'm with elle.

i would also suggest some of the other workouts on this site for bulking. then try the 13 weeks fat burning one after your bulk.
Old 04-04-2003, 05:34 PM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Whoa...that looks really tough.

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'm grinnin' already! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I think its going to take the first 6 weeks to figure out how to do all that!

Thanx for the idea ladies!
Closed Thread