Muscle Mags & Models.. Oo La La - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2003, 11:12 AM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Muscle Mags & Models.. Oo La La

The other day I was browsing over the various Fitness & Muscle Magazines at my grocery store. I don't expect the women to have muscles on the girly mags, but I find it amusing that the Bodybuilding mags usually have a waifish giirl draped over the buff cover guy.

One magazine (Jay Cutler I believe?) didn't even bother with the guy. They had a picture of an almost completely naked woman with HUGE knockers and no muscles whatsoever.

I'm sure the men reading the magazine love it, but I have a subscription to Penthouse for that sort of thing.
Old 03-29-2003, 11:24 AM
William Ustav is cutting the shadow.
Super Moderator

Default Re: Muscle Mags & Models.. Oo La La

You subscribe to Penthouse??? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2003, 12:11 PM
Source 101 should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

You look so innocent Serendipity.
I guess looks can be deceiving..
I would never have thought that you are someone who discusses topics such as cooch and knockers. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2003, 12:13 PM
shaniquis should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Its crazy sometimes how wild the muscle magazines are getting. I was at borders the other day and they had one
with a girl in a thong shoved in her rear so far you barely could only see maybe three threads. That has got to be uncomfortable.

While working through school I was a bouncer at a nudey bar
for about a year. You'd think it was a guys dream job but I felt sorry for the girls that worked thier they all were on drugs or alcoholics to cope with being exploited. Though it was the life they choose they surely were not happy.
I became friends with a few of the dancers and actually felt sorry for them. I grew to respect women through this experience. and avoid thier exploitation.

"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." - Crowfoot
Old 03-29-2003, 04:01 PM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Actually, it was an xmas present for the boyfriend. But he has been nice enough to lend them to me. I read it for the articles...honest..

As far as the muscle covers go, just throw me a bone once in awhile. Show me a gal with muscles, or at least one who isn't almost nude.
Old 03-29-2003, 04:44 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

No kidding! That irks the crap out of me too! Why don't they put a girl with some muscle on her on a MUSCLE magazine, GEESH!!!
Closed Thread