Question - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 05:08 AM
asaia23 should change his/her status!

Default Question

Well I went grocery shopping this evening and got almost everything on Krytos list. I just need to eat every 2-3 hrs and i'll be safe. I have to rememver those protein shakes. Anyway, I like to do cardio for 20 minutes rather than 30, but enjoy doing it about 5 minutes after weight training. Is this totally bad? Should I not do both? I don't want it to take away from the muscle building and that's my concern. Please tell me if I should just stick to my 12 wk program and only do 2 days of cardio for 30 minutes. It just doesn't cut for me since I have to loose 30 pounds of bodyfat right now. I also do low carb because I know that works best for me to lean up quickly. Any help would be appreciated.

Krypto??? I'm sure you have wrote about this somewhere.. HAHA [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] <font color="purple"> </font>
Old 03-27-2003, 10:17 AM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Default Re: Question

if your going to do cardio and weight training on the same (back to back) its best to do cardio after your weight training. i see no problem doing 20 minutes of HIIT cardio instead of 30 minutes cardio.
Old 03-27-2003, 11:21 AM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

I do 20 min HIIT sessions immediately after lifting. Hasn't seemed to hurt anything. I don't do it on leg days though, for obvious reasons!
Old 03-27-2003, 01:41 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Doing it after weight training is fine. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Closed Thread