diet motivation - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 10:22 PM
babivirgo should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default diet motivation

hello ladies! im new to this whole forum, but its really nice to FINALLY find a group of women who are NOT afraid to lift weights! i swear all the women i know are afraid of getting bulky and i have no one to share my passions for weight training and nutrition with.

ANYWAY. my question for you all is, my personal trainer has assigned me a REALLY strict diet consisting of low carbs, low fat, and high protein. i have a really hard time sticking to this diet with all the tempting goodies around everywhere i go, at home and in public. how do some of you find motivation to STICK to your diets??
Old 03-23-2003, 10:44 PM
screamit7 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: diet motivation

there are guys here too
Old 03-24-2003, 12:46 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

[ QUOTE ]
babivirgo said:
hello ladies! im new to this whole forum, but its really nice to FINALLY find a group of women who are NOT afraid to lift weights! i swear all the women i know are afraid of getting bulky and i have no one to share my passions for weight training and nutrition with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to Abc! We're glad you joined us! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
ANYWAY. my question for you all is, my personal trainer has assigned me a REALLY strict diet consisting of low carbs, low fat, and high protein. i have a really hard time sticking to this diet with all the tempting goodies around everywhere i go, at home and in public. how do some of you find motivation to STICK to your diets??

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm, first off what helps me stick to my diet is the fact that if I go LOW carb, I go MOD-HIGH FAT. NEVER go low carb AND low fat at the same time, it doesn't work. Well, it may work for a while, until you go nutty and find you can't stick to it. Having enough fat in your diet will help CURB those cravings you're having. There are NUMEROUS reasons why it is SO IMPORTANT to have ample fat in your diet in the form of EFA's, ESPECIALLY if you're going low carb. Let me see if I can find that thread on fat for you that I posted a while back. I think I've also got another article that would be good for you to read, I'll see if I can dig it up and post it as well. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2003, 12:59 AM

Please check out the 4 posts on fat I bumped and posted for you. It should help explain things. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2003, 03:00 PM
Dragonzeye should change his/her status!
Rookie

I hope you realize screamit that you're in the women's discussion area, and we address each other as such [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] We'll give you proper recognition in the other areas. (I just could not sit on my hands any longer!)
Old 03-25-2003, 03:32 PM

That is true. Of course we're gonna say "hello ladies" in the WOMEN'S discussion forum cause it IS a WOMEN'S forum. Makes perfect sense to me. Doesn't mean there won't be any guys who drop in here once in a while too, but since it's a women's forum, we're gonna say "hello ladies"! I don't know, it makes sense to me anyway.
Old 03-25-2003, 04:06 PM
asaia23 should change his/her status!

This guy is getting on my nerves. Enough with the guy comments. Just like Krypto said.. this is a ladies forum.
Old 03-25-2003, 09:33 PM
Cristy should change his/her status!
Lightweight

[ QUOTE ]
asaia23 said:
This guy is getting on my nerves. Enough with the guy comments. Just like Krypto said.. this is a ladies forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, chicks rule!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]