How do i gain weight/bigger butt? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 02:34 AM
Leeny1 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default How do i gain weight/bigger butt?

Im 5'6" 120lbs and i wanna put on about another 10 lbs but i want them in the right places. and i have a fast metabolism so it hard to just eat all the time. whats a good way to gain weight and get a bigger butt?? Can anyone please help!
Old 02-20-2003, 02:36 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: How do i gain weight/bigger butt?

Good nutrition (eating enough and of the right foods), and SQUATS! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I can explain in more detail later, time for some zzzzzz's right now.

Welcome to Abc!
Old 02-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Tory should change his/her status!

Boy I wish gaining was my problem. Can't help you there. Regarding the JLo butt(which I would kill to have). SQUATS SQUATS SQUATS All types. After 6 months of serious squats I've gone from flat to that nice curve. I used to hate my butt, now I actually check myself out in store windows, AWESOME! Keep working.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:34 PM
DarkLotus should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Yep, I too had a flat butt, now I have a nice one and it gets better and better, thanks to squats [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2003, 08:45 PM
rattie should change his/her status!

Welcome to the boards. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I can't do regular squats, so I do Hack squats instead. I have always had a nice shape, but hack squats have made it even better.
Old 02-20-2003, 11:04 PM
Himo_VZ should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

buns
Old 02-21-2003, 11:01 AM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

I have incorporated two things into my routine in the last couple of months and have seen a transformation of my butt (I have always had a slender, small frame with NO butt!). It has literally just lifted and become more shapely!

1. Lunge squats
2. Walking on the treadmill at the highest incline it allows
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>
Old 02-21-2003, 03:33 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

[ QUOTE ]
Leeny1 said:
Im 5'6" 120lbs and i wanna put on about another 10 lbs but i want them in the right places. and i have a fast metabolism so it hard to just eat all the time. whats a good way to gain weight and get a bigger butt?? Can anyone please help!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you haven't already, you'll have to get in the habit of eating every 2-3 hours. If it is REALLY true that you have a fast metabolism, then you WILL be hungry almost constantly, as that is the effects of a fast metabolism. I'm starving every 3 hours myself. So if you haven't worked up to eating balanced meals of protein, carbs, and fat every 3 hours, then you'll need to work on that.

If you're not getting at least your bodyweight in protein, divided up equally into each of your meals, then that's something else you'll need to work on, to gradually increase your protein intake. Be sure and have FAT with EVERY meal as well.

Let me know where you are diet-wise so far and we'll go from there. It's just gonna be a matter of getting you eating correctly with enough cals to build muscle and then you pretty much just keep lifting heavy, all bodyparts exercised once per week.

And if you're doing cardio and you really do have a difficult time putting on weight (altho I suspect you're just not eating enough calories), then stop the cardio for sure, at least for starters. Hope that gets ya started anyway! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread