Question about 13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning " The Diet " - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2003, 03:15 PM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Question about 13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning

<blockquote><font class="small">Posted by: akosia:</font><hr> Hi!

I am planning to do the 13 weeks, but in the past I have been exercising first thing in the am (around 530 or 6am), so wonder how crucial it is to eat before the workout? I prefer going empty stomach, but also this is because Ihave read so much about the benefits of that.

Any suggestions?

thanks
akosia <hr /></blockquote>

This is a tough one, as I've heard both sides of it on this board. Some say eat, some say it's not necessary. I'm an early bird too, getting up at 3:30a and at the gym by 4a. I typically do not eat, as I just can't think about food at that hour. Though I have been thinking about maybe a banana or a protein shake on the way to the gym. I know LAM is a bit proponent of eating first, and I have a lot of respect for his opinion. That's part of the reason I've decided to give it a try.

Perhaps he or Krypto will chime in here. Good luck!
Old 02-17-2003, 06:27 PM
GoMom should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Re: Question about 13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning \" The Diet \"

I am going to start the 12 week fat burnin workout. I am wondering about the cardio. Is it true that cardio (Lifecycle-I ride 30min at level 7-just got to this intensity) is truly catabolic? How can an exercise that targets the legs eat up muscles in upper body, and slow down metabolism? I thought cardio sped it up? I know these sound like dumb questions, but I admire your knowledge and would appreciate an answer. I love cardio and ride my lifecyle 5-6 days a week. thanks!
Jesus said to her."I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" "Yes Lord," she told Him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."
John 11:25-27 NIV

Old 02-17-2003, 11:19 PM
Elle should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Question about 13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning

Don't sweat it...just don't do cardio everyday.
3-4 times a week, you'll be fine! That's what I'm doing now and the muscle keeps on building! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread