help designing training program - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2002, 02:21 PM
sian_cb should change his/her status!

Default help designing training program

ok ladies, here is what i have to work with: a treadmill, 5, 8 & 10 lb free weights, thigh master and ab roller. i do not have a gym pass and cannot afford any add any equipment. i have about 15-20 lbs of fat (post-baby) to loose, can anyone help me design a great program? fyi i DO NOT want bulk (and i bulk quite easily), i want long and very lean.
thanks!
Old 08-22-2002, 05:56 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: help designing training program

Well you won't have to worry about getting bulky with those weights and equipment! Looks like you are going to have to rely mostly on your diet to lose those lbs as opposed to being able to also build significant muscle to help you burn the fat. So you need to put together a good diet plan to start, check out the nutrition section here on Abc as there are at least 2 I know of that you could use. Then as far as weight training goes, what will do you the most good is gonna be doing exercises using your own bodyweight as you will "outgrow" those wimpy dumbbell weights pretty quick. There are a lot of exercises that can be done using your own bodyweight. If you look thru the exercise section here, you should be able to find those types of exercises and put together some type of program, it's just gonna take some work on your part. Good luck. Once you come up with something, feel free to post it (diet & training) and we will help you out from there. [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 04:37 AM
Philia2 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: help designing training program

Go to Freetrainers.com and get an absolutely free home training program.

Easy and fast. Good luck!

STAY STRONG!!! xxx Nina xxxxx
www.nme-pro.com
Closed Thread