Hey ...can someone check out my journal and help me out :D - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2002, 12:41 AM
DZˤ should change his/her status!

Default Hey ...can someone check out my journal and help me out :D

Hi...im 31 yrs old...just started to work out again...Im going to the gym 5x a week doing cardio(22 min high intensity)every time I work out. I do 4 sets and 8-10 reps for each exercise.
Day 1: Chest/triceps
D.B. press
Incline press(D.B.)
pec deck
seated d.b.extentions
close grip push downs
Day 2: Legs
squats
leg press
leg curls
D.B. lunges
standing calf raise
Day 3: Back /biceps
seated rows
over head pulldowns
machine pull backs
hyper extentions
hammer curls
seated D.B. curls
Day 4: Shoulders
D.B shoulder press
front raises
side raises
reverse pec deck

Day 5: start Day 1 over again

I also do a 30 min ab class 2x a week

I'm 180 lbs at 5'10 right now im hoping to be 150-155 lbs by may 7,2002 (my birthday). Im eating 2000 or less calories a day. On the average im getting 15% cal from fat, 50% cal from carbs,and 34% cal from protien.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated,Thanx.

[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2002, 12:49 AM
Mikki should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Hey ...can someone check out my journal and help me out :D

Hi DZˤ! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

welcome to the site!

You are not eating nearly enough calories girl! You body is starving! Also, you are doing too much cardio which uses up your lean body mass. Rather than focus so much on your total body weight, you should be looking more at your bodyfat percentage. That is really what matters! Who care how much you weigh if it is smooth and firm instead of all jiggly? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I would recommend looking at Krypto's journal for some good information. Also, head over to the Nutrition board and do a search on cutting with Dr. Pain's ID number (#22) he has made many, many posts about this topic and they are all excellent!

It is good to have you join us!

m
Old 01-17-2002, 12:57 AM
DZˤ should change his/her status!

wow...you guys are really on the ball [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Thanx for the advice ..i will certainly check it out.
Old 01-17-2002, 01:04 AM
Mikki should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

ha! ha! I don't know about being on the ball, but I am glad I can help. BTW, in case you did not notice, there is a search feature at the top of the various forums, I was not recommending that you hunt through all the pages, that could take forever! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

m
Old 01-17-2002, 02:27 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mikki:
Hi DZˤ! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

welcome to the site!

You are not eating nearly enough calories girl! You body is starving! Also, you are doing too much cardio which uses up your lean body mass. Rather than focus so much on your total body weight, you should be looking more at your bodyfat percentage. That is really what matters! Who care how much you weigh if it is smooth and firm instead of all jiggly? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I would recommend looking at Krypto's journal for some good information. Also, head over to the Nutrition board and do a search on cutting with Dr. Pain's ID number (#22) he has made many, many posts about this topic and they are all excellent!

It is good to have you join us!

m
<hr></blockquote>

Yes, definitely read thru my journal especially the diet & training parts. I've got two different diets posted in there and also my training schedule. Basically, I am eating more calories than you despite weighing less and not doing as much cardio as you are. I keep my journal on here specifically to help out other women and so they can see there is no need to decrease your calories that much. Hope it helps. Any questions, feel free to ask on my journal. [img]graemlins/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Closed Thread